Is she really cumming?

My current gf, 21, is a virgin and is very sexually inexperienced, yet a very sexual woman. Before meeting me, she had never even masturbated nor had an orgasm. She let me perform oral sex on her and had a powerful orgasm that filled my mouth with her juices. The same thing happened the 2nd time. But then from the 3rd time on, she gives no physical indication that she's having an orgasm, other than the fact that she announces it.

Why would she gush like this only twice and never again? It led me to believe she was faking it, so I asked to please always be honest with me, and if she didn't think it was going to happen, to please just let me know, and I won't feel defeated or like a failure. She swore this is never the case and she would stop me if so (she has stopped me once). She insists she's truly coming each time she says she is.

Past girlfriends I've had gave some physical cues of orgasm like the aforementioned "gush" of juices, or swelling and blushing of the lips. But I don't feel, see, or taste any indication that she's really getting off, aside from those first 2 times. How do I know if she really is? Is it possible she thinks she's coming but may not really be? I know many young girls somehow don't know if they are cumming or not. If she had an orgasm the first two times, I would think she would know what it feels lik, though.

And if she is getting off and being honest with me, why doesn't she ever gush again, or is there something that would help make this possible again?

Thanks for any advice.

Wow, you seem more interested in gettin her off that you gettin some yourself. Its aiight to be concerned with ur partners pleasure but you are taking it overboard. She is a virgin its not she has much to compare it to. Do you really think that hounding her to see if she has cum is gonna help things. Its gonna put more pressure on her to cum and she is gonna ruin the moment. Females already have to concentrate to get an orgasm so why make it harder for them. You need to teach her that if she wants you to do something differen then she has to let you know that she likes this better. You want to keep the communication up otherwise you have a female on ur hands who wont communicate with you about her sexual needs, wants or desires. Calm down and dont be so worried about her lack of fluids.

No, actually a lot of women DO need to concentrate harder than men to reach orgasm. Men are stimulated a lot just by looking, so if they're in bed with a pretty girl there isn't much concentration needed. But for women it sometimes requires a lot more stimulation. Which is why foreplay is so key.

new love,

You should listen to your girlfriend, she knows what is going on in her body. She is experiencing multiple orgasms, and the first 2 times that you did it, you were her first and second times, right? So she has built up some emotional energy to release on you.

The ejaculate that you felt is normally called a G spot orgasm, which is normally thought of as the highest level of orgasm for women. However, women experience love making a little differently each time.

So relax!! You are doing the right things for her.

Well Bro..the true test to tell if a woman has really orgasmed or not is this......While you are stimulating her clitoris,,and she reaches orgasm, she will push your hand, mouth, or whatever away from her clitoris quickly because the sensation after orgasm on the clitoris is like a tickling feeling which most women don't like.....There ya have it!

Well Bro..the true test to tell if a woman has really orgasmed or not is this......While you are stimulating her clitoris,,and she reaches orgasm, she will push your hand, mouth, or whatever away from her clitoris quickly because the sensation after orgasm on the clitoris is like a tickling feeling which most women don't like.....There ya have it!

Where was that answer a week ago when I needed it?

My boyfriend said that he also gets a mouthful of moisture when I come from oral sex, but I doubt that it happens every single time. Like someone else said, no one's body does the same thing every time it orgasms.

One way to tell if your girlfriend is really orgasming is to look for muscle contractions inside the vulva. Slip a finger inside her vagina or see if you can feel it on your tongue when she says she's coming. Don't rely solely on this, but it's a possible aid.