this is REAL interesting!!

well hello,

i usually write SAD stuff here, but today i want to ask some questions and throw out a situation on the table, i am hoping for all sorts of answers, so get your thinking caps on, because IM STUMPED

heres the deal:

i have been staying with my father in the trailer park where i was raised while i am visiting maine, and finishing up my work here before i go back to south dakota in october, and while here i have sorta gotten into a "situation" that stumps me,

one street over from my dad is a a trailer, it is in direct view accross the field from my dad and i can see it when i stand on the back porch, anyway there is a VERY BEAUTIFUL woman that lives there, now ill tell you flat out she is about 24-29 and she has 3 little kids, probably about 5 would be the oldest, two boys and a girl, i have seen them walking, and she is anywhere between 160-200 pnds, but it is kept nicely.

her name is "sarah" and she is 5' 8" or so she has baby blue eyes and brown hair, i think the reason i have such an attraction is because she reminds me of my ex "kim" same build and she has very nice TOP SIDES if you know what i mean.

in the weeks i have been here, i have seen her many times and on many occasions, she is always walking her kids around the park, and the other day she passed by in a hot pink jumpsuit, i missed this but my dad told me about it later, i watch her sometimes she sits in a plastic chair in her yard and watches the kids playing outside, and she smokes too.

i dont know why i feel this pull to her, but i have already had a fantasy of having dinner with her, my dad says he would screw her but run after because of baggage, i would just like to talk to her, and the closest i got was when i first got here, i went up to her with my car, and asked her for directions, so she came up to my car and rested her chest on my car window, she had a tank top on, and i told her i needed to find a store (i knew damn well where it was) and she gave me directions and smiled.

i told her thanks and boy she looked familiar, is her name (blah blah) she said no its sarah, and you dont look familiar.

i have driven by her place at night on my way back from the towers and the same light is always on, it must be her bedroom. i am guessing she works for a call center or some bank but i dont know.

there is no apparent "man" anywhere, i never see anyone walking the kids but her, there are never any other vehicles there, and she never is outside with anyone, my dad and gary (dads friend and the park manager) says she was engaged to a cop in the park, but she wears no ring, and they said this guy cuts her lawn, but i have never seen this guy at all, so i do believe unless she locked him in a closet she is more then likely single.

i got behind her on the way out of the park one day, and couldnt help but chuckle at the license plate on her car, it says BANANAZ lol

so i know its just a dream, but how the hell would i ever get to talk to her, by all normal rights i dont know her, and should never end up meeting her, so i am stumped, i put it to you enotalone people as to waht to do.

this is a tough one ISNT IT

at least it is not sad

(for the record, I AM NOT STALKING THIS WOMAN, I DO NOT PEEP IN HER WINDOWS, READ HER MAIL OR FOLLOW HER CAR, I AM JUST INTERESTED IN TALKING WITH HER, AND YES MAYBE GETTING SOME BOOTY IF THE CARDS GO RIGHT)

jay

you could try talking to her in the park, to see if you actually get on! she has children though so she will probably and should be wary of new men in her life, so take things slow. even if she is the woman of your dreams (looks and person) then her first priority should be her kids so thereforeeee that would have to become your priority too if things got serious. if however you are not looking at long term then id back off before taking it further. you sound nice though so i hope it works out, just be yourself when u do chat and don't try to be too charming, be relaxed and happy and the conversation will flow, then hopefully that will lead to you being able to ask her out proper. x

Go and introduce yourself to her, tell her where you live, who your dad is, the manager knows you. She may not want to talk to strangers, but once she knows where you live, your dad lives with you, the manager knows you, then she will feel more reassured. Perhaps you should tell her where you work too and who else you know in the neighbourhood.

Then you can either tell her that you will help her doing groceries or something, if she does not have the time. Don't tell her you are willing to babysit, she may be scared you be a pedophile. Just tell her, whenever you need something, please don't hesitate to knock at my door. You may also mention the fact that she looks like your former girlfriend, if you want her to know that you like her.

Whenever she is in the garden or walking with the children, you can go and talk to her.

However, you must be very careful to her body gesture and to her response. She may not like you, just as a friend, or may be not at all. You have to ascertain whether you are welcome.

Telling her to visit you if she needs help is a very good opening, because most women won't ask for help to a guy that disgusts them.

But be careful too, because some would, depending on the person.

Hope this helped! Take care!

wow thanks for the advice, but now im even more confused, just walk up to her when she is outside and ask her if she needs help with her groceries, its sounds crazy, but it could work,, and as far as talking t o her when she is out on a walk, wouldnt she feel threatened being stopped.

lots to think about, she walked by this morning wearing a blue halter top and it was the most beuatiful thing in the world,(even though she is a big girl, i still can see beauty in the way she walks by, she holds herself like a person who is tired and weary yet very alert, she is an angel, but so far away,

keep the advice coming

jay

well heres an idea, how about the secret admirer thing, i could bring a rose or teddy bear with a "typewritten" card or poem in it, this would have to be done at night because there are too many people in the day around there, and someone would eventually tell her they saw me,

so i would leave it by her door at around 9 or ten, and even though she is home i would be careful, and she wouldnt see me, nor would anyone else, and she would find it in the morning

i would slowly leave hints to who i was in the cards, and girls are always flattered by gifts, and she would be intrigued for sure

i dont think this is considered stalking, but i am not sure

any ideas

i like this one, it is a low profile engagment, no harsh confrontations

jay

haha, yeah i have often thought about that one!! as for sending her anonymous gifts, i'd prefer it(if i were the girl) that the guy was straight with me! especially if i had children, it shows you are not trying to woo her as such! u know? if u just start talking to her about the weather or the kids a friendship can grow then if you both want something more that will then happen! yeah gifts are nice but sometimes women just want a man! someone who is straight to the point and no BS. but thats probably just me cos im fed up with guys going for my looks and not my fantastic brain haha!

Yes, a straight approach is better. Telling her who you are, who you know (i.e. the manager) who knows you for how many years.

If you send anonymous stuff, she might her scared. I would for sure. You never know, so many weirdos out there.

Again, I believe that you should introduce yourself and let her know that she can ask you for help if she needs some. You are letting her know that you like her without being a pest nor a stalker or a weirdo, just a plain, normal good guy. It is normal that you would offer your help to a single mother with children.

I have an eldery neighbour. You can tell she has difficulties walking, when I moved in, I went to her apartment, introduced myself and told her that she could call me if she needed any help. There is nothing abnormal in offering help to someone who may need it and there can be great advantages too: you make a new friend, this eldery lady now she bakes cakes for me, anything I want. Of course, I did not do it for the goodies, but it is good to have someone who appreciates you.

You are not sure that you want a relationship with her, you don't know her. At least you can become friends and get to know her better. I don't advise you to jump into a relationship right away without ascertaining first if you guys are compatible. The last thing she needs now is to enter into a relationship that will turn sour: that would be detrimental for both of you.

Good luck and keep us posted!