I cannot stand my toxic family

saku

Actually, I hate them very much. Sorry for posting again today, but this is too much. One reason why I want to die because I'm around people who are so full of themselves. They're petty, nitpick and find fault even when there is none. If I could leave and get away from them, I would. Really, if I had more courage to kill myself that would be better. But just as I was feeling a little better after another bad day of not being dead, my aunt ruins that with her petty nagging. I would love to stick to these selfish idiots.....I know this may sound bad, and I really don't care, but I hate them all.

If you are old enough to move away, then do so. And don't speak to them for an extended period of time. Toxicity is bad for anyone, and you need to remove yourself from the equation.

As I said, if I could I would, but certain circumstances make that not a viable option. Unless I am desperate enough to live like a hobo, and to be honest I have actually thought about it, that probably won't make it any better for my life.

Then try and make the circumstances better so you get to move away. Work on leaving.

Okay, I am trying to be grateful for your response and all, and I know I didn't go into full detail about my life, but just so you know, I am really making an effort to change my circumstances. It's not like I just sit here everyday doing nothing to change. To be honest, if I had more courage I would leave alright if you got my drift.

wow Saku I just checked out your post history and you've been talking about suicide since 2003!? That's 8 years!! How have you gotten through that many years feeling like this!? I gotta give you kudos, man! I don't think I could last that long, it's only been about a year for me so far.

wow Saku I just checked out your post history and you've been talking about suicide since 2003!? That's 8 years!! How have you gotten through that many years feeling like this!? I gotta give you kudos, man! I don't think I could last that long, it's only been about a year for me so far.

Well thanks for the kudos, but I personally think it's embarrassing to still be going through so much. Yet, when I look back at old post, I can honestly say that most of those problems in the past I could easily handle now. The ones I have now are far worse. I hope you can get through your storm soon though.

Well thanks for the kudos, but I personally think it's embarrassing to still be going through so much.

I think it's embarrassing to be depressed at all, even for 1 day...I think you are a strong person to tough it out for this long! When I think about myself, I imagine I will either be institutionalized, dead, or homeless next year at this time.

Yet, when I look back at old post, I can honestly say that most of those problems in the past I could easily handle now. The ones I have now are far worse. I hope you can get through your storm soon though.

That's how I feel too, like I'd gladly take my problems from like ten years ago to the problems I'm having now. Geez...it isn't looking so good for either of us, is it?

Archived