Do you like oral?!?!?! (guys and girls!!!)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant imagine anyone out there that would hate to get oral. Love it love it love it... *drools* lol

As for giving, Love it love it love it. I can go down on a woman I am with for more than an hour. I have a magical tongue or atleast I have been told that. haha

If they wont give then they don't receive it... that is my opinion.

Hubman

i remember when i was in high school when we had these convo's with my friend and of course i did it but i never answered but now im more mature to understand the question, as of rght now im bi-sexual and i like give recieving i love everything about oral some ppl dont like doing it because there scared they dont knoe how to do it but time and more times you do it will make you a pro and now i can say im very good @ what i do

Yes, I like to give oral and receive it. However, I only liked giving it when my ex was clean and not extremely high on odor. I guess it made me a little grossed out when it had a very acidic taste and smelly odor if she hadn't bathed all day. Also, little toilet paper bits on her labia and vagina were a little grossing out too (it made me think of urine).

• 3 weeks later...

The number one challenge NOW is getting him to go easy on me when HE is receiving! He gets carried away and shoves... no, not shoves, THRUSTS the whole thing right down my throat! LOL! I've considered biting him as a warning! Hahaha!

Dreamer,

I have read a few of your posts and you seem to have a good relationship with your guy, whom I assume is about your age. But, really a man who wants oral sex from a girl should learn to control himself (yeah, even then). But, don't bite him unless you are really in trouble, talk to him about it. What worked for me was to touch her on the side of the face, or on the shoulder, it adds to the intimacy and made me more aware of her.

To answer the survey, my wife and I both like giving oral sex, she has to be in a really receptive mood to have me do it to her. When I want her to easily enjoy receiving oral attention, I suck her nipples until she has an orgasm, she likes that much better.

We also like a form of oral sex called irrumatio. Its a very giving thing for a woman to do and requires much more control on the part of the man. But it's very rewarding for us.

link removed

I personally think that all kinds or oral stimulation of your partner, not just genital contact but anywhere on the body is much more intimate than intercourse. For example my wife likes to suck on my thumb or fingers when we have sex. It adds a level of intimacy that is hard to describe.

Rosalind,

Giving oral sex gets my wife off too. I have wondered how common that was.

And don't feel like a s1ut. Our socity does that to women and its not fair. If you are faithful to your BF, you can't be a s1ut. IF you enjoy being with him and pleasing him, that just makes you a good lover.

And remember that we are all proud of our military people that serve so proudly. I would have loved to have had a GF waiting during my years overseas.

My ex-gf loved to say this "joke" to me or to her friends all the time:

Q: Why is a bride smiling on her wedding day?

A: No more blowjobs.

From what I understand and hear from most married men, the only time you'll ever get a blowjob is on a very special occasion or if she's drunk. It usually never happens, and so I hear the joke "get it before you get married". It does seem like girls don't enjoy giving oral as much as guys do, but they complain and moan when you don't lick it down there.

As Missy Elliot said, "if you ain't slurpin' then you're better off jerkin'..."

Well, Vert, if these guys would talk to their wives, they probably would get what they want. We've been married 23 years this month and oral sex is still a big part of our love making.

If I had spent the time to discuss it with her when I was younger, there would not have been anywhere as many "dry spells".

WOW

i love to perform oral on my gf and i can get her to cum until she says she can't take anymore (20 or so Orgs later).

Holy Crap man your the king and I thought I was the oral king but, 20 or so times sheez my tongue would go in strike! ](*,) DOH!

the trick is to use different muscle groups during the time after the tongue gets tried use your head to bob up and down. Also try letting your tongue go flat. Sometimes i suck on the clit or use my hands to give my mouth a little break. Also using your fingers to stroke her G-spot makes her come alot faster. It only takes me maybe 15 mins tops to get her to tell me her heart can't take anymore. \