Do you like oral?!?!?! (guys and girls!!!)

I went to a party a cupple weeks ago and after everyone got drunk one person took a poll. First he asked all the guys if they liked giving oral, I don't think any said no. Then he asked all the girls if they liked giving oral, only one said yes. Yes it was me . So I want to ask all of you...male or female...do you liking giving oral???

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love giving , but unfortunately I am with a guy who hates to do it. In 6 years, I probably got it about 5 times at most. Once per year...He has a problem...hang ups I guess. I try to be extra clean and I am healthy and good looking. I love giving it though and often feel bad that it is never reciprocated. Have tried everything (talking, cajoling, complimenting), but nothing works. I know there are many men who don't like giving it, especially the older guys.

Lordy Darling,

Tis a shame that the lad won't go South for you. Part of making love is the pleasure that I see when my pardner is getting off on what I am doing to her. Have you really sat down with that certain someone to find out why? Maybe make a game of it, have some special toys to get things going and maybe he will head South and stay there

My bf LOVES to give me oral. He says he loves to watch me feel pleasure. I actually had a problem giving oral, but now I love it. There is definitely something to be said about pleasing the one you love. I just started swallowing when I give too. I never used to do that but with Dan it's different. Maybe I'm crazy.

dudes lol i got my 1st BJ 2nite, i was never confident bout lketting a girl go down on there, and i posted about i wasnt confortble with girls playin wiv me when am not hard, i killed two birds wiv one stone!! omg lol it feels so great, thanks for the confidence boost n little tips guys 8)

Love getting love giving.

that poll shows very selfish females.

The fact of the matter is a man is more likely to be cleaner than a woman for 2 reasons. 1) Hes external, 2) apart from ejaculation he only has a little precum while a women is leaking fluid all the time during oral.

I like giving cause i like to see the women get pleasure. making her happy makes me happy. Apart from the ejacualtion (which i can understand som women not liking) i cannot see the problem giving oral to a guy, its only like sucking a finger apart from bigger

lov e giving and swallowing, love getting. prob: my mans excuse is "his tongue gets sore". my mouth gets sore but i don't complain!! so he has wanted the WHOLE act of oral NOT in our "routine" of sex. yes, it's routined! sad isn't it!

only if he realized if he gave me oral, made me orgasim, i would be "uncontrollable" in the bed!

I much prefer to give my girl oral. 75% of women if not more never orgasm from male organ. So why just please urself. I enjoy going down on my girl its such a turn on watching her orgasm. She has such a strong orgasm she nearly squashes my head clamping her legs so tightly on it LOL. Her stomach gets extremely tight and starts spasm.

I used to hate the idea of oral sex. I got myself to give, but I just couldn't receive. I was embarrassed at the thought of someone examining that part of my body! LOL! Thank God my boyfriend got me past that. Now receiving is my favorite sexual activity. I guess I'm one of the women who fits into that 75% who doesn't orgasm from actual intercourse. So oral works very well for me.

The number one challenge NOW is getting him to go easy on me when HE is receiving! He gets carried away and shoves... no, not shoves, THRUSTS the whole thing right down my throat! LOL! I've considered biting him as a warning! Hahaha!

Danielle........... You say ur bf is ok with not receiving hmmmmmmmm!!! Do you really believe that????

What guy out there and for all the guys reading this are ok with this as well......

Let's take a POLL on this one! LOL

Maybe I could say I'm ok with it but, seriously I am fooling myself by it and also missing out.

After all a relationship should be 50/50 give and take....

Anyway Danielle more power to yah! He's an understanding bf yah got there but trust me he's a guy and guy's like blowjobs. Let's see if the POLL corrects me....LOL

Maybe for his b-day u can give him one.... If he accepts then you can tell him to enjoy it while it lasts b/c it only cums once a year LOL

Just playing wit yah gurl! But u did open my eyes to something here and it would be quite interesting to know how many guys are ok as you say ur bf is with never getting a BJ!!!