Diet Patches.. do they work?

Exactly what Computer Guy said. Best way to lose/maintain weight is an active lifestyle, a balanced/healthy diet - and eat less calories (or equal to maintain) than you expend in your daily life and activities. It is recommended to lose 1 lb a week, you take a 500 calorie deficit/day (which makes 3500/wk=1 pound). So either cut back a bit if you are overeating, or start exercising more to put you at that deficit. Be careful not to undereat though, as you will go into starvtion mode and will store more energy/fat.

haha, thats funny....yes your are probably going to just waste your money...

If you know most diet products do NOT make you loose weight, all they do is enhance your energy, so your body feels hyper, and thereforeeee making you walk faster, work faster, etc. Thats why some people get results with them...

In the end, to modivate yourself to loose weight is the best solution, and the best part, its free...

As for the patch....it probably does something your your hormones to make you more active, who knows what else does things do.

Diet and exersice is the key...no matter what everyone tells you..

If you do either one of them is good, but if you do both at the same time, you will be amazed from the results...trust me, it worked for me, and I was able to keep the weight off for years.

read this...

link removed

• 2 weeks later...