why wont my girlfriend let me have sex for an hour?

Maybe you are a bit bigger than her last boyfriends, sometimes if a woman goes for a while she will lose her lubrication and then it hurts and rips the skin. Could it be possoble that she isn't used to your size? and that you are hurting her? That could be the reason.

Hi chiffy,

You should make her aware that it bothers you why she wont go for longer. I suggest that you let her know that you will not be angry or bothered if it is something bad and that whatever it may be you would like to find a way around it together. She should know that being honest in a relationship is the best way forward.

abcd1234

Im not sure why, but Im a girl and maybe I could help. Sometimes when girls rush you. Maybe there just not in the mood? Maybe you need to get her more in the mood. Or maybe she had a bad experience in her past that brings bad memmories back to her?

Maybe talking to her wont work. Tell her you love her. Tell her if theres anything you can do to help with anything...that you will. Make her feel comfertable. Maybe one day...dont have sex... just sit there with her and talk... and maybe the conversation will get deep enough and she will tell you her feelings.

Well first of all there has to be a reason why she wont let you go for any longer than 15 mins. It could be a number of things, but there is only one thing that you have control over and that is your sexual activity. Take responsibility for her pleasure, learn more about pleasing her and see if that helps out your situation anymore. A helpful resource is link removed.

However if she unwilling to compromise then take note of that and those kinds of issues will only increase with time. So be aware and look for what else is out there.

Chiffy,

wawawa!!! cry me a river..hey i am being sarcastic because i think its ridicous that you should complain that your girlfirend won't have sex with you that long..its her choice right, as well as yours. Some peeople want lots of sex, some little, and you have to learn to compromise and not complain. Sure there is truth in the posts about possible medical problems. But more important, I think you are being rather selfish. Lots of people don't have girlfriends or boyfriends, and lots of people (like me) are still virgins. Maybe you should consider that and stop thinking about yourself.