Whats wrong with blondes

Noggy27

Hi

I am a Scandinavian with blue eyes and blonde hair. Don't mean to be big headed but I am not ugly hehe. My point is every time someone asks a woman what their ideal man would be they ALWAYS say "tall dark and handsome"

OK

So whats wrong with blondes?

Well, I am female, and I have dated blondes, brunet's (lol) and I myself am a redhead, but have not dated any redheads (just since there are less of them anyway!).

So, while attractiveness is important (including their personality/character/disposition!) their hair colour does not matter - I have never said I want someone "tall dark and handsome" myself.

Hmm, I don't find anything wrong with real blondes, but fake blonde hair is really ugly just because it looks so darn fake! I work in the mall and during sidewalk sale I was outside of the store all day long watching hundreds of people pass by, and, with no exaggeration, I saw on average 2 real blondes per day, and most of the time they were children or babies, whereas the majority of women who passed by were brunettes gone blonde. I really don't find it very attractive when a girl has blonde hair and brown roots, and I don't understand why brunettes are so keen to switch their haircolor.