saying other girl's name when we are getting it on

Last night my boyfriend and i was getting it on last night, well he was enjoying it lil too much he said something like i want to get marry michelle but hello my name is Nicole not michelle. He promise me there is no michelle. He said that happens you dont know what you are saying, but he did when he said michelle he said o baby i mean nicole i am sorry i dont know what i am saying when its so good something like that

I want others 2 cents....

thanks

An exboyfriend of mine called me by his exgirlfriends name almost three months into our relationship. Little did i know that he'd just started seeing her again (as a friend, he says) - I think she was on his mind a little more than he was letting on.

I'm not saying this is at all the same for you - maybe there is no Michelle. Maybe he was telling the truth. It's quite possible he just got carried away in the moment and muttered the first thing that came into his head - unfortuately it was the wrong name. It's also possible that he had heard the name michelle a while before - tv, radio - i know i've answered my work phone and said the wrong company name because the people around me were talking about a different company - it's easily done!!!

Ask him about it again if it's worrying you - but don't push him away because of it.

Good luck!

Has he had a previous girlfriends named Michelle? I'm sure I speak for most people when I say that's the first thing that came to mind for me.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this to be honest, but the fact that he was mentioning something as big as marriage in the same sentence would suggest it was probably a slip of the tongue. He certainly killed the moment though didn't he?

He promise me there is no Michelle after it was all done i was like so you want to change my name to michelle huh, he was like nicole there is no girl name michelle he was like you going to hold that against me.

He is leaving today for FL i was like what if i need to get ahold of you he was like really i dont know how you can do that? but he is lstaying with his sister supposely.

But this whole michelle thing is freaking me out. i think he may dated girl name richelle he told me what the freak is this i am really getting kinda something called B.S.

Well, the way I look at it..he didn't say do me michelle he said I want to marry you. I mean a guy would have to be on drugs or something to say that and there not be some sort of meaning behind it. He could have said oh gawd this feels so good I wanna marry you but using the wrong name would have greatly upset me and I would definitely find out why he said it and talk to him about it.

I think you may be over reacting a bit. May be he was just freaked out that he said that name.....Maybe there was am Michelle in the past, maybe, he was having a fantasy about Michelle Branch, not a big deal as long as he is just with you. Now if he does it every time, then I certainly would do some checking. Otherwise relax, enjoy it and let yourself come.