2nd Interview Question

ok i just want to be prepared...i went on a 1st interview..i wore black pants, white collared shirt and a black suir jacket, black heels.

I am hoping they call again but I don't really want to spend the money on another suit/outfit..is it really necessary to wear a different suit on the second interview?I like the black classic look and i also don't feel comfortable in a business skirt suit (i have bad varicose veins and don't want to draw attention). It's just more comfortable for me in pants.

Should I wear a blue collared shirt instead underneath? Or can i get away with white again?

You should probably go for another suit. However, if money is tight, then I would suggest you wear the blue collared shirt instead.

You really don't know who's going to be interviewing you for the 2nd position. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Well if money is tight you can always go for a relatively business casual. Walmart has nicer tan/black/white/gray/stone colored slacks for only 10 dollars and their new button up collar shirts are only 13 dollars. Also places like Good will have full suits for 20$ or blazer type jackets for 7 dollars, most of the stuff there is still really nice.

will they really mark that against me if a week later i am on a second interview in the same suit?

I don't feel like i will look as good in blue..i like the black classic look..i guess i can get away with just changing the color of the shirt to blue?

• 1 month later...

Archived