Fun night - REALLY need some advice fast

kiesto

ok, well i have known this girl for the past year or so, and she is the cousin of a very good friend of mine. This friend invited her cousin (the girl) and myself over for a party and then sleep over. So after a night of partying, we all ended up in one bed, and eventually i have my arm wrapped around the girl, and we kinda hold hands for a bit, and then she guides my hand to her chest, where she gets me to fondle a bit etc etc. So the next morning i sorta ask her what the deal was, and she blows off the question. Then later on that day she sends me a message and says she didnt want me to feel awkward, so we start talking and she says she wanted to do more and that she wanted to kiss me and etc etc, but that she didnt because her cousin was right next to us. So i guess my question is, does she like me or is this like some strange situation that makes no sense at all?

I think she pretty much explained it. She does seem interested but didn't want to do anything with her cousin around. She sent you a message later telling you she wanted to do more so it wasn't just a one time thing that she wants to put in the past. If it was, she would ignore the fact that it ever happened. If you like her, go for it.

It shouldnt be relevant if she likes you or not, this is only going to create confusion for you. She wants to mess around with you. That is the only thing you can say for sure, dont start developing feelings for this girl because you held her hand and fondled her. Enjoy the situation you are in and you can have a lot of fun with it because she didnt ask anything about a relationship or anything of that nature she just wants to fool around, just keep that in mind. It will hurt u more if she is interested in messing with you and you end up liking her. Have fun with her and Live in the moment with her and when that moment is over, realize that its done. If she wants anything more than messing around she will let you know.