Confused and feel I have no closure....

My boyfriend of one year just broke up with me 2 days ago. One week previous to this, we had an argument and he admitted to me that he was sleeping with other people. I of course walked out on him and took a little vacation for a week. We exchanged letters which described how we felt about each other and I honestly expressed how deeply I feel for him.

So he decided to leave me. During the break up he held me and we cried and cried and fell asleep together. He told me how hard it was to leave me and how he feels that I deserve someone who will treat me right etc. And he was saying all this while holding me??? He told me that we can never be together again because I will end up getting hurt. I ended up pushing him out the door. And we have not talked since. I don't know if he will contact me again. I feel like I have no closure. I am not going to try to contact him. What do I do? I don't know what I want, I am so confused.

I know u love him and that is why ur hurting. But the thing is, he is right. You should not stay together because i think HE HIMSELF knows that he can't help himself, and you will get hurt even further.

It is unfair, but if u stay with him, as he said, you will get hurt even further... You need to be with someone who will be faithful to u...

I htnk he will contact you, BUT, i think that you should try NC for a while.

Thank you Ated. I am pretty sure that I have now realized what happened between us. If he can't commit, I have to move on. But that doesn't stop the pain of him leaving me because he can't keep it in his pants. I have not and will not contact him unless he initiates it. I can only hope he knows excatly what he's lost. Rejection sucks ass.

Well Ive been dumped too... My ex dumped me for his stoner friends...

I actaully saw them last week and i found out TODAY that hes got a new gf

He told me he didnt last time we spoke...

He was very harsh to me and pretty much told me that he wants to sleep around...

Oh well. I do hope that YES

I agree with everyone. If you stay in this relationship, you will only be hurt even more in the end. Move on to someone who will NOT cheat on you. You don't deserve that. Continue the NC. It will give you time to take a step back, look at the relationship, and realize things you didn't see before (like the fact that he has been cheating on you). It is hard to see the bad things in a relationship when you still love the person.

It's strange. A couple of days ago, all I could think about was getting back together with him even though he had been getting it on with other women. But now, I can't even imagine being with him again. I would feel dirty. And thank god he hasn't tried to contact me!!!!!!!

Spending time with my friends, and reconnectiong with old friends has really helped me get over what just happened. And I am actually enjoying sleeping alone again (it was very hard at first).

Question: What do I do with his things? I don't even want to talk to him to tell him to pick them up. I don't even want to email him yet. I doubt that he even has the balls to call me and ask for them. You see, I just don't want to give him the satisfaction of recieving a call after he dumped me.

~thanks