Guy from Match.com giving me mixed signals!!

MissMaggie

I decided to join link removed about a month ago. I've never done the online dating thing before and figured I would give it a try. The first day I joined I had hundreds of winks and messages. Most of them seemed so generic like copy and pasted. A few guys caught my eye, but one in particular. I'll call him Tyler just for the heck of it. Tyler and I ended up chatting on instant messenger and talking on the phone every night for about a week. We instantly clicked. We both joined the same day and he kept saying he wished he could cancel his account and he liked me so much.

We met up for coffee and the movies about a week after talking. It went well. We held hands. I am a little shy, but I he knew that beforehand and he stilled seemed very interested. We went out again a few days later to lunch and the park. He asked me to go to a wedding with him(Which was last night) and he was so excited I said yes. We still talked every day, and we ended up having phone sex a couple nights later. Also we started sending each other naughty pics. I know..that was probably really bad on my end! It just felt right at the time. But up until here everything was great. He called me every day, kept saying how much he liked me etc etc.

Now last week, I went to his place to watch a movie. We were cuddling, drinking wine, and we laying in bed. I have to admit, i was a little shy the whole night, but when we went to bed I went to kiss him, and he gave me a peck and kinda backed away saying "I just want to take this slow" It REALLY caught me off guard. This was two Thursdays ago. Last weekend after that I didn't really here from him much and I noticed he was on match!! I made my profile invisible since we started dating, but I can still log in. He has logged on almost every day.

Now this past week, Tyler was so hot and cold. Fewer messages throughout the day, but he would still be flirty. Like he called me one night during the week saying he just wanted to hear my voice before he went to bed and that he missed it.

last night was the wedding. I think it went pretty well. We both drank a lot. He kept having his friends take pictures of us. (that he posted on his facebook page today!) he kept giving me kisses on the cheek, and even grabbed my butt a few times. (in a cute way) All night he was saying how beautiful I was. When we got back to his place, we cuddled. We both went to bed in out underwear and a tshirt. cuddling the whole night...But still no kiss?? Nothing?! I am so confused! last night he was talking about doing things in the future, so I think? he is still interested.

So we have gone out several times, had phone sex, went to a wedding with him, slept in his bed twice and still no kiss?? I don't get it? Is he just not interested? I'm all for taking things slow, but shouldn't we have kissed by now? I feel like the order of things that have haven't are all out of whack. He still logs into match, but he has pictures of us all over his facebook? I have no idea where to take it from here. Should I back off a bit and see what happens? Maybe play hard to get?

Archived