Girls are like apples....

Here's a message for all you single girls out there...

"Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground, that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing. That is why we just have to be a little patient and the right boy, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday... "

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Simularca,

I understand your message, however the truth is that there are young women out there that act upon their 'amazing being'. I know of some that are so pretty and act upon it. If a 'nice' guy would come up to them, they all act like: "Pfffft, how dare you talking to me?" I also know that things like that go the other way around.

Could it be possible that this is part of the problem why the 'amazing girls' have some problems finding Mr Right?

~ SwingFox ~

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The apples at the top are the green apples. They have yet to mature and thereforeeee when you try to get inside one, you find bitterness.

"One must not reach for the apple and take it from the tree, but stand under the tree and wait for the apple to fall to him. For patience will bring with it an apple that is ready to be eaten when caught"

• 1 year later...

Most girls that are very very good looking are just full of themselves, whereas those self-conscious of not being pretty are the most wonderful people you'll ever meet. I'd honestly settle for a girl who isn't as attractive, but whose personality stands out and matches mine. Life isn't fair sometimes for people out there - Very good looks do help you land jobs, dates, and other things much easier. But as long as you're confident and happy with your life, and as long as you treat people with respect, people could find you more attractive than a "cute" person who's obnoxious and self-absorbed.

Yeah, the quote's quite true in most cases. As for what someone said in an earlier post, those green apples at the top don't often fall down to us losers waiting for them at the bottom. Just the way I feel, after not being able to ask anyone out. Personally, I go for a nice in between, I don't want the stuck-up hot people at the top of the tree, but I am not able to find myself attracted to the ones with the rotten outside but nice center. Anyways . . . I'm rambling

last time i reached for a top i spent the night in jail... jk

seriously though if a girl wanted a nice guy then why doesnt she ask one out. 75% of them would say yes (if single of course) and if they are really "nice guys" then they're not going to embarrass you. Why do guys always have to ask girls out?! pftt. Well, thats enough blowing peoples minds for one day.

• 1 year later...

alright ppl i think we've had a misunderstanding...

the good apples arn't the "hot" girls, they are the good apples, they could be ugly as dirt but they are still at the top of the tree. rotten apples fall, even if they are just gross in the inside. i love this..passage.. its really deep

The apples on the top are not stuck up, there are very beautiful ladies out there who are shy, and not full of themselves. They are caring, kind, considerate and a lot of times they do end up with losers who misuse them. Anyway single girls, wait for Mr. right, and nothing is wrong with you if you are single, just be patient the love of your life will find you, and do not be in a rush to make just anyone your man, I have learned my lessons the hard way. Be patient, and concentrate on making your life better.

Here's a message for all you single girls out there...

"Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground, that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing. That is why we just have to be a little patient and the right boy, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday... "

This is actually a fairly nice quote but definitely some major flaws in the logic and whoever wrote never PICKED apples.

FLAWS:

The apples at the top always eventually fall to the ground and become rotten.

The apples at the top can be just as wormy as those at the bottom

The apples at the top don't get the attention of the other apples because they tend to hide up in the shelter of the tree, they are usually very hard to get. Ever even tried to get a ladder in the brances of a tree to try to even get the upper apples....

Nothing wrong with feeling special. We should all feel special. BUt the apples at the top of the tree so many times are there because they want to be 'hard to get', they want to be sheltered, and they think that the 'greatest boy' will climb the tree to get them, when in reality if they dont watch it... they fall to the ground like the rest of the apples.....

At least the apples at the bottom of the tree that are watch everyday by the boy, are generally taken care of more, and definitely chosen earlier... So what's the choice... be the upper apple or the lower apple? Actually that should be the question of this thread.. and I'll tell you.... the apples at the top of the tree taste no different than those at the bottom. So which do you wanna be the one at the top or the one at the bottom?