arite guys and girls, is the secret true?!!

hey everyone. ok, i was talking to a few male friends of mine and one of them told me that guys dont always get arroused through kissing, that it actually has to be a REALLY GOOD KISS for him to get arroused. i just want to know, how often does a kiss for say at least 10-20 seconds get you arroused? my bf actually always does but i have to admit that our kissing is very intense and reallly good, so i was wondering if you are attracted to the girl but the kiss isnt very good do you still get arroused? thanx!

and girls, do you get arroused just from kissing, how often? personally it takes awhile, and not very often will i actually get wet. so i was just wondering with all of you a general statistic thanx!

well it dosnt do it to me, but when were alone in her room and kiss its good, because usually it gets more sexual so thats when the turn on begins, i think my girl is turned on pretty easy because we have kissed b4 and done nothing else and then i went to lik rub her down below and she was already reli wet hehe

hey thanks everybody. im surprised that the majority of guys dont get arroused just from kissing unless ofcourse it is really good. like honestly my bf isnt one of those "horny" guys you know? and he always gets arroused by our kissing, but as i said its pretty intense and pretty good. but roffler, that surprised me that its more the attraction to the girl then the actual kiss that really gets you going. but it is interesting. anymore replies are welcome because it is something that i think is interesting and i can always use more tips along with the rest of us, so thanx!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been gettin aroused since I was like in the 7th grade. It doesn't take much for me. Sometimes I feel like a complete guy because I'm wet like everyother day. A hug will even do it sometimes to me. I don't think you should be too worried about the whole not gettin aroused till a little while. I'm just weird like that and somehow something just turn me on so easily. Good luck!