CAUSE I LOVE HER AND SHE IS THE ONLY WOMEN THAT MAKES ME HAPPY I HAVE BEEN WITH SI MANY WOMEN SHE IS THE ONE FOR ME I THINK I HAVE TO DO WHAT IS BEST I AM GOING TO LEAVEAND MOVE OUT GIVE HER SPACE AND JUST HANG OUT WITH HER LIKE FRIEND ANDLET HER COME BACK TO ME I HOPE I CAN DO IT WITHOUT LOSING HER AGAIN IM JUST AFARID IF I GIVE HER TO MUCH SPACE SHE MIGHT LEAVE ME AGAIN...

Well emotionally she has already left you. Hasn't she told you as much?

No idea if you can change that but continuing doing what you have been doing is not going to work. So why do you continue? Treating her like a princess has gotten you where? You need to change your actions. Doing that overnight is going to be tough, but she wants to be treated like a woman.

NOW IM REALLY MAD LAST NIGHT I LEFT AND STAYED AT MY FRIENDS I CALLED TO SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE KIDS AND I ALSO WHAT TO TALK TO HER TO ASK HER A QUESTION REGARDING THE KIDS..BUT WHEN I ASKED FOR I FOUND OUT SHE WASNT HOME SHE WENT OUT I KNOW SHE WENT OUT WITH A GUY I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE...SHE SAID SHE DIDNT WANT TO HURT ME AND THAT SHE CARED ABOUT ME AND THAT SHE WASNT INTERTED IN ANYELSE AND THAT SHE JUST NEEDS SPACE SO HOW IS SHE GETTING SPACE IF SHE IS OUT WITH SOME OTHER GUY.... IM SO CONFUSED AND AGRAVATED

LEOML87, first things first. Calm down and please stop using caps, its super annoying to read and i almost didn't reply due to it.

I think she truly does need some space. I also think that by assuming she is with another guy will drive you nuts. I too have been having such thoughts, so much in fact that i've been told she was seen having dinner with another guy. But, it could be a friend, could be a date, could be a number of things, point is, driving yourself crazy over it isn't going to help.

If i were in your shoes I would really ease up on things, take some things and let her know that you need some time and space and then leave for a week or so, if possible, leave the number where you'll be at, you want to give her a chance to contact you, but don't give her a time frame, that will not work in your favor.

From my experience, you can either work with her and give her the space she wants while trying to turn the tables slightly or you can fight it and she'll eventually leave on her own, then you'll be sitting alone with much less of a chance.

well i did leave i am staying with a friend but im almost positive she was with a guy she really dosent have to many gf and plus she told me she would call later in the evening and she didnt and now its like 915 i am so pissed i cant even think i love her so much and i dont want to loose her again so i will not call her i will wait for her call but the thing is if she dont call me i have to call her cause i need more colthes im so confused i mean i could have went out last night and been with a girl but i didnt i cant do that again i only want to be with her so i am going to do whatever it takes if it she was with a guy oh well i just let it go and i wont question her ...

LEOML87, thats the right attitude to have. I would really try and get those clothes when she is not around and for a couple of reasons;

a) there definitely wont be a fight that way.

b) it shows her that you werent using it as an excuse to see her and that you're quiet capable of dealing with this alone.

Right now, as hard as it is, you have to be strong, you have to show her that you're not weak, that you don't need her and that you're willing to give her the space she's requested. In the long run she'll respect you for it.

DO NOT hook up with another girl just yet, its what drove my ex out the door and it will only add more fuel to the fire. If she needs to do this, then so be it, i too have to accept it, just remember that she loved you once, you just need to find that magic again to rekindle the flame.

Good luck and we're in your corner!

ok i have to do thisi mean she is the only women for me i love her so much and it hurt me once when she was with someone else and i went crazy this time i cant do it i have to be strong for myself andmy kids...i just dont get it i mean everything was ok in the apt.. then we moved into a house and now its not i think its more to do with us living with her parents and all no peace no privicay i dunno its weird... oh well iguess we will see what happens...

well we all live in a mother daughter house cause of our sitituation with the kids we both work and her mom takes care of the kids i know it wasnt smart to do but here and her mom our close its not that i dont get along with her parents i do i mean i have known them for 15yrs its just that her mom sometimes gets on everyones nerves and i think my ex is just stressed out all day and she takes her frustration out on me alot of times...

My point is that her living there with her family might have an affect on her emotions, such that she sees you as something less. It might make sense and be the best thing logically, but emotionally she feels and reverts to someone younger or just different.

LEOML,

You know I have been preaching BE A MAN to you. Part of that is going to have to be make her be a WOMAN, not a little girl, but an adult with responsibilities who knows what she needs and is supposed to do. I think the only way to really handle it is to withdraw a little, steel your resolve and go in changed a bit, better, etc.

Will it work? Not sure, but you need to try something.

On another note, staying away seems to have gotten the best response out of her that you have received in quite a while. What does that tell you?

I don't think I would try talking to her about anything serious, just be decent and friendly and ALOOF, very aloof. If it comes up tell her you don't know what will happen between you, maybe indicate that you are not happy with what she is doing and want her to act the part of a mother and wife, like she should. But, I think I would prefer that you avoid it all together.

oh well i think its over for good this time i i found out she was with someone else lastnight so im packing all my things and moving back home again so my life stars over once againi hope this time i can be strong and move on i just love her so much and i just cant believe she did this to me again......ill miss her and i know iwont be able to sleep or eat for days im already going on two days with no food.....just like i said before ill say it again you dont know what you got till its gone...y does love have to hurt so bad

Sorry to hear that.

I don't know what else to tell you, but to try to pick up the pieces when you can. Right now, it hurts and you are grieving. If you need to cry, do it. Don't go back to her now.

I won't tell you to never go back to her, but don't do it now out of your grief.