Hi you might remember some of my posts from before but basically it went down like this, 5 year relationship, she broke it off stating that she didn't want to be in a relationship and wants to see whats out there in the world (total BS in my opinion by the way), started seeing another guy (ironically someone I know). I did NC for about 2-3 months now, messed up twice and called her, nothing came about it, she was just pretty cold to me. This has stressed me out to no end. Great thing is, in the past 1 month, no joke I have gone out on dates with 6 different girls and they have all been really great. I see that there is much more in the world than I thought and it is probably a good thing that she did this. She is a total loser B***h anyways and we would have probably ended up in divorce in a couple of years anyways. There is nothing about her that I can even think of now that I want and good riddence I say. I know what I am worth and any girl would be lucky to go out with me (don't mean to sound too into myself here). Things went well in all the dates, way farther than I thought they would go, especially on a first date (wink wink).

Now this is the question that I have. Obviously after coming off of a long term relationship, I think that it is pretty stupid to jump into another one. I mean wouldn't that just be the rebound relationship and those don't last right? Another question I had about rebound relationships is this, does it apply to the person getting dumped, or the person doing the dumping, or both? Last thing I would like to ask is this, I shouldn't see too much into these dates I am going on should I? I think I should just take them for what they are worth, just dates and see how many I can go on. Do you think that if I started a relationship with a girl right now that it would end up working out? Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it.

Just wanted to say a quick thing. I haven't read any messages on the forum for about 3 weeks now. I have a totally different prespective on everything. It makes me sad to think about all the people that are hurt and looking to this forum for advice. One thing that I learned after 3 months of NC and going out on dates with other girls is this, nobody is worth all that heartache and pain. I myself will never let it get to that point again where someone will be able to hurt me like that. I mean I had daily thoughts of suicide and stuff after the breakup. I'm really glad I didn't do anything that went through my head. Girls are interesting creatures and don't even think of ever trying to figure them out. I am through with relationships and all that BS. Just go out have fun, drink, party, and make lots of money. You will be happy trust me.

Just on a side note, I had been in a slump for the past year, not getting any of the goals that I had set for myself done. This breakup really got the ball rolling for me and made me realize what I needed to do to become sucessful. Got a new job, new place to live, new outlook on life.

Good luck guys