advice any? what to say?

k well this guy * ill call him suga cookie cuz thats what my friend said his nikname was cuz hes soo cute and sweet and supposedly tastes good * well suga cookie called me today and well hes super fine and hes known to get with girls that r pretty or ugly.. cuz he dusnt care about that and he says that he thinks im hott and everything...and well back to the point.., i could like him its juss i wouldnt know what to talk to him about. cuz like we rnt that good of friends but he called me outta no where and i didnt even give him my # though he says i did in his yearbook during school..what do i talk to him about advice any1??

well, it is a little disturbing he got your phone numer but I would say just get to know him and maybe you will find something good about him. But sense you say he is known to date "ugly" girls then I would be carefull. I dont mean to sound shallow but it may hurt your social status. But if you are confident about yourself then just see if you two can relate and hold a decent conversation.