My mom has been very emotional lately. A little bit is because my Dad (they are divorced) just went to prison for 20 years. I think it's hard on her because she has to see me and my brother hurt from it. Tonight she came in my closet while I was crying and I showed her my cuts, and we are going to get me help. I showed her the poetry posted here for me, the one Empty and dpressedone wrote for/about me. She cried, I showed her a picture of my friend's arm where they cut and she said, "tell him he can live with us, he doesn't need to go through that." And she cried. I mean yeah, it'd be cool for him to live here and get better with me. But she's been so emotional lately...I'm worried. I don't want her to think my cutting is her fault. I just am worried about her, and she is becoming a friend towards me now too. I love her so much.

I dont know the reason in posting this exactly ...it was just on my mind. She is such a great mother and I don't want her to think that she isn't.

under*

Wow I am very glad that you have talked this over with your mother and she is there to help you and do what she can to help you make things better in your life,Sweety you are young you have a whole life ahead of you and I know it must be tough for you with everything going on but please get some help and make yourself better and help your friend out as well,I know that because your dad is in jail now it must hurt you a great deal your mom will be there to talk to you whenever you need to and we are here on the board to help you with anything you need as well,I wish you the best of luck and I hope everything works out for you this story just touched my heart because I could feel reading your post that you have been in pain and it has been hard anytime you need to talk please pm me and continue writing poems and continue posting anything you need to on the board to help out I am here to talk to you as well *hugs*

Hey

At the moment things are going to seem REALLY crazy but you can get through it... Don't think ahead too much./.. work through it day by DAY, and things will get easier...

You're telling us that it isn't your mum and that you love her so much... show her your post like you did the others... Also when you get the chance just go up and hug her, or give her a kiss on the cheek... or even tell her you love her and that she is the best mum...

Do something for her that you wouldn't usually do... buy her some flowers.

Lots of hugs for you definatley ... they help