she had a boyfriend?

jakel

a woman I found really attractive began working for a business accross from mine about a month ago. Our windows face one another and we had same eye contact that seemed to linger a bit.

I bumped into her at the bus stop coming home one evening and introduced myself. She was friendly we shook hands talked briefly there seemed to be a spark. My bus came we said goodnight and off my buddy and I went.

The next week she walked by my work everyday and said hello gave me a hundred megawatt smile and looked back as she walked away. A female co worker of mine kept remarking on how the woman accross the way kept looking at me.

We bumped into each other on our lunch hour and she said "we meet in the outside world" I shamelessly flirted with her she laughed I ended up asking her out to coffee. She said "tomorrow morning?" I said great she said " i will come get you" We ended up having lunch the next day it was going well it got cut short I got called back to work. she seemed understanding. Before I left I said I would love to get together after work sometime, she replied sure! when we get off at the same time lets have a drink. the next day as I was leaving I asked her for her number and she said " THAT MIGHT BE KIND OF AWKWARD I LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND ". I overheard her later talking to her co worker saying "we" are going skiing this weekend,so I don't think I was being blown off by the fictitious boyfriend. I have never been the friend guy I'm too flirtatious.

I have never been the friend guy I'm too flirtatious

I wondered what it meant too

But in all honestly, if you ARE the flirtatious type, my radar would say to keep you just as a friend, for a number of reasons;

1. If you are being flirtatious with me, then with the next person, then it is probably just your character and not to accept any romantic advances as serious.

2. If you are generally this flirtatious then I (personally) would not feel secure in a relationship with you, so would rather be with 'joe bloggs' who seems little more serious.

Yes these are my opinions, but perhaps others feel similar way.

She is probably just looking for a lunch partner, and you seemed 'friendly' and open to it.

I thought my being attracted was fairly evident in this scenario, and in my exp overall If I'm attracted to a woman Its not mistaken as just wanting a friend to hang out with because I'm flirting with them. So I'm a bit baffled why she would have lunch with me and then agree to get together later on If she lived with her boyfriend?

She likes the attention. That's why.

Hey, agreeing with Snowy again (is there aaany point to me posting )

The safe bet is that you can deal with her just hanging with you, and if you REALLY want to date someone who is available, then your flirtatiousness will otherwise get you there - sort of a gay best friend:S

Archived