to those of you who cared and got dumped ,or gets mixed signals

ok so here is my advice for every one that cared about there relationship and wonder why me? what did i do wrong?or why is she giving me mixed signals.

ok my ex broke up with me three weeks ago, the first week it hurt like hell, i would contact her or she would contact me. mistake number one i made was tell her i love her and that i will wait for her,by the way she broke up with me because she needed to stand on her own to feet. and she does not feel comfterable in her own skin, so anyways before we talked agian after the break up she was paniking, she did not want me to leave her life, but when i told her i love her i notice that she used it for her selfish needs, i feel like in her mind she thought he is going to wait for me anyways, so then she started to treat me so cold, the second week it also hurt like hell,but i was getting better about it, i told her that i am not trying to get back with her and i know she loves me but we can be friends, when i told her that she got so cold, she acted mean, giving me mixed signas, telling me she does not love me and yet she would wonder if i had another gf, i know this because i know her so well and she tried this on me before.exes act strong when you act weak. they tell you one thing but there actions mean something else, so if you act needy they will see that and use it to get over you, if you act happy they will to, but you can tell that in there voice they miss you.giving them hope that you will take them back anytime will make them think i can wait as long as i want and at the end they will get over you. if you talk to them like if it does not bother you they will wonder why am i the one in pain? they will act a little needy, i let her chase me now and it works better then chasing her.some of you feel like i mest up, you blame yourself you feel guilt. what i do is let them feel the guilt.act like you dont care because you know what? at the end they where the ons who ended it, you are the one who cared. its so hard to find some one who cares and they will feel bad they let you go.there is a 50 percent chance they will want you back let them miss you, dont contact them let them chase you for once. if they cheated forget about it. you dont need a cheater chances are they will do it agian. i learned not to wait for her but atleast i dont feel the guilt of why me when it was her who ended it.

i feel better now. because i thought about it. she gave me mixed signal as a sign of been needy but not wanting to admit it. she gave alot of them. i might not get back with her but atleast i know i wasnt the fool who ended it.

• 2 months later...

Archived