Old Friend IM me her mobile number....

DigitalSpy

Hi again all,

OK. Well this past 2 weeks I have spoke to an old friend of mine from before school! Her dad was good friends with mine and we saw each other a fair bit when we were around 12 years old (she was 12)... She then moved schools to mine at 14 and her dad asked me to keep an eye out for her. Anyway we have always got on well. But our parents had a little dispute (her single dad trying to get my parents to divorce because he liked my mum lol - thats some jerry springer ), and aside from school I didnt see her atall. when I was in my final year of school (16) she stopped talking to me when I passed her, which seemed a bit odd but it happens all the time at school friends grow apart...When I left school and went to college at 16 I barely spoke to her (I had her MSN but only spoke to her mabey once a month...Conversation was fluent as always but she used to end them abruptly)

Its been a good few years and I saw her while I was on a bus. She wasn't on the bus so I couldn't speak to her, but it did give me the insentive to add her on facebook. Weve been casually talking again for a few weeks now, ive seen her in person a couple of times again now at random locations and we still get on really well which is nice (she lives the next village away so weve met at local shops and things) But last night while talking with her via IM, she apologised and said she had to go...she said bye but didnt sign out, then after about 5 minutes a mobile number popped up in the IM window followed by "feel free to text me sometime, bye xx"... then signed out.

I just want peoples opinions on this, is this just a friendly way to give a mobile number?

When we were about 14-15 I know she used to have a "crush" on me, but we were so young and it never amounted to anything ....but I then met my ex at 16 and we were together for 4 years...could this be why I barely heard from my friend?

Archived