I have this ex boyfriend. We have been broke up for probably almost 3 months now. We have been pretty good friends. Well one night he asked me to come over to his house. well i did and he told me he missed us being together(i was soo happy to hear him say that) He means the world to me. He said he wanted to get back with me(maybe) when things that have happened start to settle down(long story).

I kinda got excited but not too excited because I didn't know if it would ever really happen, but i whish with all my heart it would. Well a few days later his friend told me he was had called me a name. Well i text him a kind of mean text but I didn't think it was that mean..And he got mad at me and now pretty much hates me. Then his friend tells me that he kept talkin bout me and sayin that he thinks he misses me and all.. and his friend said he was just joking when he called me the name.And I told the guy i really like that i wasnt mad i was just wantin to know why he was talking crap about me and he was like can i know have fun and joke around i dont have to take your s*** ..f*** you, i am done with you and all this stuff. Well I really want him back. What is something I could do/buy whatever to prove to him I love him and (i had made a big mistake and i wanna show him that it would never happen again he means too much to me and all lthat). what can i do? I'll do anyting please dont tell me I cant get him back because I am gonna try all that i can to get him back. I really love him.

He doesn't sound like he wants to come back and if he's going to curse at you like that then I don't think he deserves you. You're better than that. He doesn't sound mature and he doesn't sound ready to be in a seriously committed relationship.

Are you really sure you want to be with someone that says those kinds of things to you and about you?

all i know is that i feel so hurt. all i ever do is try to think of a way to get him back. i have tried to be with someone else. all i do is sit there and compare them to him and i dont know what to do. i really like him.

When we first started goin out he was the best boyfriend i have ever had and he has changed so much. He had a wreck in his friends car and he was driving it and they thought his best friends back was broke. ever since then he has been a jerk to everyone. i have told him he used to be sweet and now he has changed but he never answered me when i told him that. whats wrong with him why is he like that. all i know is i really wanna try to make it work. i just want one more chance

You sound so desperate, almost as though you are placing all of your self worth in the hands of this man. If he doesn't want you, then you are going to have to learn to accept it and move on. End of story. It is not going to do you any good at all to torment yourself like this. Not to mention that the whole thing sounds really lame and immature. Hang out with your friends, spend time doing things for you... maybe he will come back, maybe you will find someone better, or better yet, maybe you will just have some fun with your friends for a while.

Cheer up. This too shall pass. It always does.

Sweetheart,

I agree with everyone here. You need to move on. He is not worth YOUR time. You deserve better than that. If you go out with someone else, focus on the person you are with and look for the qualities that your ex DIDN"T have. Everyone is different and if you just take a step back, you will be able to see other qualities in other people that will attract you to them. Go out and just have fun, don't get into anything serious so soon. The hurt you feel now will pass with time, just stick to the NC rule. He doesn't deserve you, you deserve someone who will love you with all their heart and never make you feel the way you feel right now. Take care of yourself and good luck!