depression setting in...

InaDaze87

I have always been the type of guy that had it all together. I was always in control of what was going on in my life. I always knew my next move. But for the past 7 months at least my entire world has seemed to be crashing down around me. I started with school, then my relationship with my girlfriend, then my finances. The only thing that still seems to be standing is my relationship with my family. I have a great family. I couldnt have asked for a better family but for some reason even being with them doesn't bring me happiness anymore. Im just not happy. I mean there are times when things start to look up at times only for something else to come crashing down behind me.

I think the biggest blow was losing my relationship with the girl Im in love with. I was so happy with her before and no matter what life seemed to throw at me I could deal with it because she was there supporting me. We had our problems and some where down the line she just stopped loving me and I didnt even realize it until it was too late. Now that she's gone everything else seems to be following.

I have never been the type to self-loath and I have been trying to hang tough but it just looks like it will never end. Even my my life goals are starting to look dim. I graduate from college at the end of the year and I dont even know how sure that is anymore. I dont even have a social life other than a couple close guy friends and they have their own lives to live so I don't hang with them as much. I guess i just feel alone and I have never felt this way before but I dont know how much more of it i can take.

Archived