MakeItCount's Road to Awesomeness Thread

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good man, just remember we are all in this together.

You know my situation, and I know yours. In a way we all have something in common and in that we are all sticking together and venting out. we all have to man up.

i know exactly what u mean by just not being motivated to do anything, it's expected and the road to recovery is long and winding. but we'll get there.

good man, just remember we are all in this together.

You know my situation, and I know yours. In a way we all have something in common and in that we are all sticking together and venting out. we all have to man up.

i know exactly what u mean by just not being motivated to do anything, it's expected and the road to recovery is long and winding. but we'll get there.

Eh, I'm more pissed off that I'm not over it yet. Most people in far worse situations would laugh at me and what I'm toiling over, but it is what it is.

Busting my ass studying. Still won't do so hot. Going to talk to teachers after these exams. I'm never putting myself in this position again, I'm so much better than this cramming last minute bullcrap.

never say never,you think people put themselves purposely in situations like this?

it's how you handle yourself in and out the rel that matters if you get in a position like this again,and that's what you should learn from all this crap.

Spot on buddy.

Well, enough studying. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Well, that wasn't too bad. Definitely could've aced that test if I studied during reading week. I imagine tomorrow's tests will be similar, but oh well. Have an appt Friday to talk to my teacher, so we'll see if I can salvage something out of that embarrassment lol. Back to studying. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over.

type of guy who stares at women while driving!!! before long they will ban that s""t and say "driving without due care and attention" sorry officer, she had a short skirt and a big pair of...never mind you get the picture.....dont stare at women and drive, don't run with your laces undone, don't peel an onion with a sharp knife and definitely don't read ena while studying!!!! remember the drugs dont work they just make it worse!

Jonesy

oh ,one more, don't drink and post on ENA,MakeIt knows that one. he made sure to rub it in my face few days ago

Hahahha I had to get you back after you busted me! I was taking a break before Studying is going well and I managed to hook up a date next week while studying somehow, it's been a productive night. Still though, won't be sleeping. Cya'll tomorrow.

Well, time to work on a lab. My partner has an exam on Friday so I'm doing her a favor and doing most of the lab myself. Known her for a while so it's all good.

Man, the last couple of days the ex has been on my mind a lot. Probably because of all the stress from exams etc, and birthdays coming up as I said. All good though, back to the gym tomorrow. Can't friggin wait.

any updates MIC?

Well let's see. Talked to one teacher for the class where I absolutely bombed my exam. Explained to her that I've been going through a very rough time, and haven't been concentrating on school as much as I should've been. She agreed to give me whatever mark I get on the final on the midterm. So basically, weighed my whole exam mark is going to be based on the final. Pressure, but better than the situation I would've been in. I'm getting an A so far on the practical side of things, so it's all good.

Talked to my teacher for my other classes ( same prof ), and just explained to her that I don't want her to view me as some lazy bum who doesn't care. She told me understood and was glad I talked to her. The reason I brought it up is that this is the type of prof who can influence whether or not I get a job in the future - HUGE reference. So, everything school wise is going well. I'm already studying for finals - no way I'm blowing this. My profs put faith in me, so I'm going to show them what I can do.

I have 3 dates next week so far. Nothing serious, but it'll help get my mind off things. Tonight we went out to a club we frequent. At the end of the night I was hanging out by the front door before we left, next to a beer tub with this super hot girl working it. She looked over and said "I remember you...you poked fun of me last time you came here". I thought about it..I hadn't been in the club for about 2 weeks and I said that...she goes "yeah, but I remember your eyes". I just laughed, got her number and left. Will be setting something up with her soon I hope. That was a HUGE ego boost - those girls get hit on all night long.

There's also a girl who's really interested in setting up a FWB situation - working on that, we'll see what happens.

As far as the ex - lately she's really been on my mind. I really miss the friend I had in her. However, I'm looking at it with a different perspective. I'm not so much jealous or hurt...I'm just sad. She was a lovely girl and I hope one day we can be friends. Right now, I cannot see her, talk to her, whatever. I don't want to know what's going on with her. It's better for me to fully accept that we can't be together before I attempt to reunite in any way, shape or form. It's for the best. It's true, time heals all.

Stay strong people. As gallop loves to say..life is good.

you should text the hot beer girl something like"the guy with the eyes is thirsty,any cold beer left?",see what she says just for fun,don't be asking her out on a date or anything.

you should go for fwb,it would do you good.

and you miss what the ex was ,not what she is,trust me it wouldn't be the same anymore ,even if you two try and rebuild the friendship. the friend in her came with the girl in her too,so she became your girlfriend. i doubt you just miss the friend part.

life is good

you should text the hot beer girl something like"the guy with the eyes is thirsty,any cold beer left?",see what she says just for fun,don't be asking her out on a date or anything.

you should go for fwb,it would do you good.

and you miss what the ex was ,not what she is,trust me it wouldn't be the same anymore ,even if you two try and rebuild the friendship. the friend in her came with the girl in her too,so she became your girlfriend. i doubt you just miss the friend part.

life is good

Yeah, I'm accepting the fact I loved her. I also feel very close to acceptance. It sucks still, but I'm just viewing it as what it is. It'll all come in time. I'm feeling good, I'm looking good, just gotta keep pushing on.

cha ching haha

Archived