Lost my Flower....

Well, Right now I still cant believe it I am 21 years old and last night lost my "flower". I feel shame bc yes i knew him for like 2 years but only seen him for couple of times with his girlfriends now we be talking and seen together like 2 times last night we went all the way. I will be honest i was clueless what to do. It does freaking hurt and bleeding. But once he pop it i felt good and same time but nothing like blew my mind. it was like mainly boring?? My question will get it better??? He said he was sorry he couldnt put the stuff all of my stomach does that mean the cum stuff so if that doesnt happen then i CANT GET pregrant right? I am sooo worry about getting pregenay he didnt use condom,

i am so scared now

I can still get pregnant without him losing it yet??

He told me He will pull out when its coming out. He said he couldnt so thats good sign i couldnt get pregnant

i am like about to cry i shouldnt done it last night i am starting to regreting it

Yes you can still get pregnant without him finishing... There is something called pre-cum and that can carry sperm through into you. This can happen without him having an orgasm.

You should always have the man wear a condom because you don't want to get a STD.

Protect yourself please!

Hubman 8)