How do you make babies?

I can see your parents kept you sheltered. If your 18 and dont know about this yet. Dont worry there is nothing wrong with that though.

You need to tell you mom, that you are not a child anymore and you need to know the truth. Tell her that your friends make fun of you because you dont know. bacially tell her what you told us. Hopefully she will tell you.

Well babies are made by a male and a female having sexual intercourse, which is when a male sticks his penis into the females vagina. When the male ejaculates he releases sperm that travels in the woman's body. The sperm must fertilize an egg and then the egg begins to grow into a baby. Hope that helps you.

Jaiva

I couldn't help laughting...

this is really funny..

All I can tell you it takes a Male, and a female...

You out the male's general and put it into the famale's barracks, and then the little soldiers infintrate the female egg....

and there you go...

I really don't know the whole process, all that technical stuff with dna, and y chromosomes, etc, bla blac bla, you get the picture.

I dont know I think this person is bluffin, because i read some of the previous posts from this person and he talks about losin his virginity. But maybe he is talking about the biological part. Like what happens scientifically.

Honestly I dont know why he came to us to ask this question, there is plenty of info on the internet anyways. All you have to do is type in the search bar on any search engine "How Are Babies Made?" or something like that.

Anyways real or not good luck figurin this one out.

This sounds like a joke. Unless this guy was raised like the kids in Flowers in the Attic. I don't see how he doesn't know, especially since he's claimed to have had sex. Does he think that is just some fun activity?? My males friends at a young age were too eager to let me know all they knew about sex and babies. I really hope this guy is joking, for his sake.