anyone have an ex that has gotten agitated that you have NC with them

anthony4

I heard from a mutual friend she is posting things on Facebook, even after she blocked me, which seem pointed at one goal - to get my ire up. (she probably knows the mutual friend and i are in contact) Even if i am wrong about the intent, it just appears she is so bitter even while i respect her right to move on with her life. I have been in NC for 19 days as of today. I'm not doing NC to start anything, exactly the opposite. I don't want her anymore.

I just wish she would let it go, and move on without being that way. She, after all refused to talk with me or try to reconcile weeks ago.

it really is pathetic. some of what is going on without getting into detail, is just plain laughable. I am shocked that she is being so immature. It all just drives another nail in the coffin. Maybe since she feels something, and never was the kind to share just how much, she is trying to seal our fate. It just wasn't necessary.

it really is pathetic. some of what is going on without getting into detail, is just plain laughable. I am shocked that she is being so immature. It all just drives another nail in the coffin. Maybe since she feels something, and never was the kind to share just how much, she is trying to seal our fate. It just wasn't necessary.

Yes, it is petty. But it is only when someone totally ignores you that there really are no longer any feelings there. But her actions are active - she feels something, whether anger, sadness, I don't know....but she is not acting indifferently.

Yes, it is petty. But it is only when someone totally ignores you that there really are no longer any feelings there.

I think she sees that by my ignoring her. It must be frustrating for her. She probably expected me to beg and plead one last time. I have not, and will not. I guess my maintaining NC is very out of character in hers eyes. It appears to have worked well beyond my expectations.

I think she sees that by my ignoring her. It must be frustrating for her. She probably expected me to beg and plead one last time. I have not, and will not. I guess my maintaining NC is very out of character in hers eyes. It appears to have worked well beyond my expectations.

Yes, NC does often work.

I had a long term LDR boyfriend act chagrined and upset with ME when he snuck off and married a rich woman while dating me and didn't bother to tell me about it! He expected me to continue with him like nothing happened, and was upset and mad when i told him i had no interest in having anything to do with him at all and since he'd married someone else for money, he didn't get to keep me in his life.

People behave in all kinds of odd and selfish ways when a relationship breaks up, even if they're the one who started it all. Usually it means the person is selfish and self centered and isn't getting every need they have (of the moment) met, so they lash out at you and try to get attention from you and others and manipulate you to satisfy their latest whim of the moment.

So just ignore it. she made her bed, let her lie in it.

Me and my ex split just over a week ago,she had various reasons,and it was her choice to split,she said to me that she wanted us to still be friends,but i said i dont stay friends with ex's,and that i wouldnt contact her,and she hasn't contacted me,so it would appear that its what she really wanted,but as lavenderlove said,these people are just selfish,and self centred.My ex has three horses,and they are the soul reason she is alive,she spends so much time with them,and i was always saying that i didnt see much of her,and i strongly believe that i got dumped because i was getting in the way of her horses,she said to me the day she dumped me "i could have done so much more with petra (one of her horses) last year,but i came home early to be with you" sums it up really,i just think all the other reasons were just a cover up.

You should just ignore ur ex,she is just making it difficult for herself,i will probably see mine out later,she might say hello,she might not,but i am going to do my best to keep NC with her.

I don't want her anymore.

I just wish she would let it go, and move on without being that way. She, after all refused to talk with me or try to reconcile weeks ago.

If you didn't want her anymore then you wouldn't care whether or ot she let it go and you wouldn't be so on top of the details of what she's posting.

You're the one that needs to let go.

If you didn't want her anymore then you wouldn't care whether or ot she let it go and you wouldn't be so on top of the details of what she's posting.

You're the one that needs to let go.

that's funny too. i only care that she is so desperate.

i'm not looking at her Facebook. And my friend is my friend.

you can't have any idea what i want.

I am loving NC. period.

you are entitled to your opinion.

Archived