new to the board and i got a little problem here

now forgive me and correct me if i have posted this in the wrong area but here goes nothing.

right well i've got a little confusion on my hands. theres this girl im into. i have know her since i was in 7th grade and wasnt into her at that point but she reaaaaallllllly liked me, i had a serious girlfriend at the time (ah the young days). so i talked to her a bit at that time and i always thought she was pretty sexy but then didnt talk to her for a while. now i just started talking to her again and she still thinks i am very attractive and i think the same about her. im single now and i would like to move in on her but there is a tiny problem, she has a boyfriend. she says she doesnt love him and that its not that serious and stuff. but she has said she liked him at one conversation we had. well i've scheduled a date for us, but i really dont know how to go into this one. i dont know if she only wants me as a friend or more, i know she finds me attractive and everything. what should i do on this date or to prepare or just any damn advice you have!? thanks in advance

I would go into this date thinking you guys are friends...

Look at it from the boyfriends side... how would you feel if you knew YOUR girl was going out with a guy she found attractive???

So go into this date thinking you guys are friends... you might want more but don't make a move... if she makes a move great... but you don't want the boyfriend coming after you because you made a move on his girl... let her make the move so

1. You don't get in trouble

2. You know what her intentions are

Yeah, that is pretty messed up making moves on another guys girlfriend. Some might say it's free game regardless, but I still don't think so, and a lot of other people are probably going to feel the same way at your school.

I would wait for her to approach you regarding anything about a relationship instead of the other way around. It's just respectable for both her, you, and her boyfriend.

hey even though she broke up wiht her boyfriend should i still go into our little meet up thinking not to pull a move because hey she just broke up with him. i want to pull a move but i really dont know if i should or not. i dont care if the boyfriend gets angry with him, i dont know the guy and if he tries anything i dont care i can handle it

if she doesnt seem sad at all about breaking up then its likely she did it so she could be more than friends with you, but make sure they have broken up first. And dont be so hasty, she might just be after comforting or something like that (women can be strange, exspecially when your a man) it would be good to talk to a girl you know and see what she thinks, thats what i do. but if on your dates shes flirty etc then make your move mah man

This advice might be well beyond you since your only 15 but this is wut you do. You dont act like anything but her friend, and you still go on your date. The idea here is to give her mixed signals. Her situation is such that she has more to lose that you which means you have the position of power. Now dont give up that power by telling her how much you like her. Since she has a man and you are single you are not obligated to only go out with her. She needs to be aware that you arent just sitting around waiting on her, but that you have other interests and you are pursuing those interests. Think of her as nothing more than a friend but flirt with her so she gets those mixed signals. Do not compare her yourself to her bf because that just shows jealousy. Have fun with her and keep your options open since she already has a man and she could be leading you on. Live in the moment and dont expect the situation to be anything more than what you are currently experiencing.

ok it just turned into more of a problem , today i run into her but shes with her mom so we dont really talk we just wave back and fourth. actually she didnt recoginze me until i told her afterwards it was me which cant be a great sign however she aint seen me in person for a bit. my friend caught a glimpse of her and thinks shes an absolute knock out just like i do but now hes munchin on my celery! he nicked the email off me of her and now hes saying hes gonna try to get with her i told him not to but hes being a jerk what do i do