Ok, I know this is a very touchy subject. My boyfriend has a bit of a fetish when it comes to anal. We have tried this on numerous occasions and it is a REAL turn on for him.

My question is, how can I be SURE that I'm clean and also, how can I stop the stinging?

Many times, it hurts to go in (it has not hurt as much since we have been doing it more often) But, more so, I'm so paranoid that it's going to be dirty in there....

Thoughts? Advice? I want to be able to like this for him.

I agree; you may be allergic to the type of lube. make sure you don't use anything with flavors, added dyes, oil-based etc. There is a really great kind just called "anal lube." It comes in a little jar with a pump dispenser on the top, and it's not very discrete (if someone finds it, they'll know what it's for!), but it works great. Also, if you are self-conscious, make sure he uses a condom, ESPECIALLY if he is not circumcised, as any bacteria there may get trapped under his foreskin. Either way, make sure that you do not have vaginal sex after anal sex unless he uses a different condom each time, or you will get a REALLY nasty infection. Otherwise, some people find that they enjoy giving themselves enemas for personal internal cleanliness. Some people even have a specific fetish regarding them (called klismaphilia), but I wouldn't recommend one if you don't really want one. Ok, good luck, and try to stay relaxed. I actually find that the most enjoyable anal sex can be accomplish while you are on your back, almost like missionary position, rather than doggy style. It seems to be more comfortable for me, and better for him, too!

U should use an enema as the guy above says or buy i think its called an anal douche? Their the same thing i believe, Basically, its like a tube with a bulb like in the end so u can suck up water and put it in your *ahem*. This cleans out your rectum as best as possible and will thereforeeee make it less likely to become "dirty" during the intercourse.

For the stinging try a different lube. As u have become aware, the more u do it, the less painful it becomes. Make sure that he uses a condom each time for extra lube and to protect him from infection.