so been broken up with my ex for about a year now, had a couple of dreams and now im back to missing her and i KNOW i made a mistake. tried dating other ppl but ended it because all i could think about was my ex.

i rarely do the drinking scene and clubs and all that stuff. im not good at talking to girls. she has a bf and told me to stop contacting her.

i dont know what to do. its eating me up. cant stop thinking about her. please help.

At this point my friend the only thing you can do is learn to control your thoughts..your mind...and your emotions will follow. That, and time. Let time pass.

The only thing you can control is you, your reactions and responses, and your thoughts. Tough as it sounds, unfortunately it's true. Good luck to ya.

At this point my friend the only thing you can do is learn to control your thoughts..your mind...and your emotions will follow. That, and time. Let time pass.

The only thing you can control is you, your reactions and responses, and your thoughts. Tough as it sounds, unfortunately it's true. Good luck to ya.

Thanks for the help, Lars. You make it seem so easy. In reality its tough.

For the previous two posters - we dated for a year and I left her because I wanted space to think, we were "together" for about 2 1/2 more months then we officially split, she started seeing her current bf two weeks after we ended it.

So still my fault, I made a mistake. I want her back and the chances of that are probably slim...

Archived