I need some Romantic Ideas

Ok, I've already explained my breakup, and for you that haven't read it yet, a quick summary: My ex and I dated for 6 years, she left me 3 months ago to go have "fun" (sex more or less). We are still friends (friends with privlages) but I really don't like our current situation, as a barely see or talk to her anymore (mabey talk to her once a week, see her once every three weeks). So I'm tring to win her heart back, I get to see her this weekend for 3 whole days, and I need some very romantic ideas that I can do for her in her apartment. I can't really take her anywhere, I know she'll want to stay indoors. I really need to WOW her, cause after this, I'm going to let her go, and hopefully the NC will bother her to come back to me. who knows.

First dont seem too needy .....your headed in a direction already of coming off to desperate. Stand strong and no matter what dont break down and be emotional...although it feels logical to be like that girls hate it....and lastly as far as romance goes get some candles, take out food, and ask her if shed like a massage and take it from there.