Just when i thought i was moving on..

havent spoken to him in a while.. been broken up for about 2 months now.. thought i was moving on. I was so content with the thought that i needed him out of my life and that he wasnt good for me.

Started talking to a new guy.. he was actually an old friend that i always had a thing for. Long story short i was crushing over him like crazy and totally forgetting about my ex. I thought of this new guy every night, couldnt wait until we finally moved accross the friend zone. We went on a date tonight and we finally kissed for the first time and do you know what i felt? After days of wondering what it would be like to kiss another guys after 2 years of only havig my ex's lips on mine... after all the butterflies i felt around this new guy and all the times i day dreamed about us having our first kis... i felt like complete and utter crap.

All i thought of when i got home was how my exs kisses made me feel..how his touch, his smell, his body, his hugs and his whole entire presence made me feel inside.

I feel like calling him, i feel like crying, i cant believe how this is making me feel right now and im aware my sentences are horribly structured right now im sorry.

Maybe you're not ready? or maybe he's just not the right guy. I kissed a few guys before my ex, and I felt like crap. So, I'm not expecting to feel those butterflies again with the next guy. It might take a while, or maybe just the right guy to make me feel that way again. Don't be too hard on yourself

Archived