Best place to go on a first date to?

Hey everybody, I was just wondering whats a good place to take a girl out to on a first date? I haven't asked really any girls out in a while, mainly because I don't know where or what kind of a place to ask her out to! I've thought of "movies" but I heard on these boards that movies aren't a good place to talk to someone to get to know them better--and since you people are probably going to tell me "anywhere but the movies!", then what kind of a place would you suggest? Keep in mind that I'm only 14 (15 in 3 weeks). I live here in sunny southern california, Orange County, about 3 miles from the beach. Feel free to PM or AIM me if you want.

hey man, anywhere that you think is fun....go play mini golf a lot of people like to do that. Since your close to the beach go there and take a walk then go get food somewhere not fastfood lol, but somewhere where you can sit down and have a chance to chat a little bit. HTH.

Brett

Yea Um movie=bad idea, no communication

I have some ideas

Miniature Golf

The Zoo

A Nice Arcade *Dave and busters*

Water park

Fishing- "By looking at my image, You know i was going to say that"

Hotel- J/k

Nice Dinner-spend at least 90.00-130.00 for both of you, say it like that one girl from (movie)~RoadTrip (DID YOU SAY STEAK?)

Nuclear Power plant-Ok I'm out of ideas

WHY NOT ASK HER?

Spend at least $100 for both of us?! I'm 14! I don't have a job, and money like that doesn't come too easy that often, unless of course I pulled it out of my savings account of somethign like $350. I doubt that a girl my age would really even care about a dinner THAT expensive, sheesh. I can't even think of ANY restaurants down here that would cost $50 per person. $25 per person is fine with me, but $50 per person--outrageous, and impossible to find a restaurant that expensive near the beach. There is a Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier, with a wonderful view of the ocean through the windows. There's also quite a few fish places and such around too. I'd take her to a nice restaurant like Macaroni Grill, which is probably the most expensive regular restaurant around here anyways..

Spend at least $100 for both of us?! I'm 14! I don't have a job, and money like that doesn't come too easy that often, unless of course I pulled it out of my savings account of somethign like $350. I doubt that a girl my age would really even care about a dinner THAT expensive, sheesh. I can't even think of ANY restaurants down here that would cost $50 per person. $25 per person is fine with me, but $50 per person--outrageous, and impossible to find a restaurant that expensive near the beach. There is a Ruby's Diner at the end of the pier, with a wonderful view of the ocean through the windows. There's also quite a few fish places and such around too. I'd take her to a nice restaurant like Macaroni Grill, which is probably the most expensive regular restaurant around here anyways..

Especially if you are that young and not working yet, don't blow that much money on a first date.

You don't want to give off the impression that you are big spender or else you may be in trouble later on..

"You bought expensive dinners for me when we first went out, and now we don't do that anymore".

It isn't necessary to spend money to have a good time. I think the zoo is a nice idea. It'll give you something to talk about when you want to break the ice, "Oooh look at that", and it gives you an opportunity to just talk when you feel like it as well.

Even a regular dinner together isn't a bad idea, pick someplace semi-quiet, but not formal. Really, even 15 dollars a person should be fine.

My fault didn't look at your age, OK yea leave the money issue alone, About the 100.00, Instead you can do something like ice cream and a walk on the pier would be just fine, feed the seagulls with some bread, and just have a nice talk, maybe even wade in the water with her, ankle deep., make a sand castle, write your name in the sand, I'm not sure iv 'e never been to the ocean in cali, but i have in Baltimore, east coast...I'm sure it's the same, or close to it. those would be the things i would do.

I asked my ex out for a coffee on our first date. It was a great way to recover from the night before (where we briefly met), a nice coffee and water, great for hang over. Plus it was really comfy to sit down and we could get a nice chat on the go and get to know each other. It was in a trendy cafe nero. It was perfect to start off. Then we went a little window shopping and finally had a couple (dont drink much) of early alcoholic drinks in a bar, which was quiet and really trendy also. We had got to speak to each other and get to know each other well enough that we felt comfortable sitting down and having the odd quiet patch in the coversation while drinking our beers.

Her little sister then picked her up and we had a small kiss. It was the perfect first date tbh.

Yeah. The closest Zoo is the L.A. Zoo, which is actually pretty far...about a 45 minute drive.

There's the Santa Ana Zoo... But.. who'd want to go there, right? I'd probably just go minature golfing.. it's fun.. everybody loves it.. even if they dislike golf. The beach is an okay choice, but.. it just seems as if everyone that lives in California would suggests that, so why not just do something different, right?