please someone help me. its very hard to explain and im 16 years old, i feel that im in love, and when your in love you just cant let go... ive been going out with this kid for 9 months...and we always talked he told me everything and we where just so great together, i hung with his bro, his mom, dad...he came over my house went to the mall with my sister, it was just great, he told me he loved me before and after sex and everything... seriously...it was great and the last past weeks hes been like avioding me and i new what was up...he said he wanted to see other people and i said ok thats cool. than i found out hes already been talking to other people, than he goes iwth my 2 friends the next day...out to the mall, nobody informs me...than i ignore him and i call him a week later like whats up u know? and hes like whats up i missed u jess i made a mistake and i like u and jess (my best friend) and i donno what to do... i though of u all night weither or not i should have dumped u in the first place... could u come out with me tomorrow and we can chill... i said sure and than the next day came and my mom said dont go jess just wait awhile make him wait...so i did and he said u know what im going out than... i said ok ttyl tonight... and than i got on and said hi and he just kept avioding me again than my best FRIEND said I GO WITH UR MAN... and i said wdf DO U (to my boyfriend) he kept saying no no no i dont and than i said...im sick of your lies...yes or no ...he said YES yes i do...and i said but u wanted to do something with me today...and he said No i enver said shit to you quit making up stories... what the hell is that? someone please i am in love with him ...its been 3 weeks and we havnt talked at aLL and the girls on vacation tillt he 8th...so 5 more days... should i wait...or move on...and u know what... iwot move on...cuz i wanna be with him and only him...help me soemone please.... and im not gonna forgive my friends...well the people i though was my friends...and im not calling him back... is there any guys out there... will he ever call me back? please...help me...im driving myself crazy... and its crazy cuz my dasd dying from hepititus... and my dogs dying...my moms going crazy... and its like...god could he put this on me at a better time? and like when hes ont he internet hes always depressed like "NOT HERE" n stuff... i dont know man...please! PLEASE someone please!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey I know EXACTLY what you are going through, except I am a male and a girl is hurting me that bad. All I can say is "Is he truly worth all the pain and suffering he has inflicted. Can you say that you love someone who would constantly hurt you? " But if he was a true man he would first of all apologize for all the anger, pain, suffering, and/or discomfort that he has inflicted on to you, and then I guess if it was meant to be then you two would be together again. But with the whole God picking the bad time for stuff, I lost my Dad 5 weeks ago, then that same week my ex broke up with me (WHO I WANT TO BE WITH SOOOOOOOOOO BAD *read my post and please offer me some advice*) and I lost my mom when I was three months old...so I have no parents and really no one to rely on. And with the friends problem, they are no where near being your friends if they would cheat with your bf and stuff, thats just screwed up. Well I hoped this helped.

Mike

• 7 years later...