Well my story is went out with ex for 4 years she dumps me, 6 months later I meet someone else..we go out for a month only dates nothing pyshical…were getting on really well but ex comes back and even though I really liked this new girl I couldn't not try it again with the ex…

Well we last only 6 months and I call it off as it wasn't the same and to be honest I never forgot about the new girl…

Well its been 2 months since I became single and I bumped into the girl I dated for a month at a party..she looked hot!! I think she still likes me and I would love to ask her out for a drink but I know I really hurt her when I got back with the ex…shall I just forget her or ask her out for that drink??

Im over the ex now and would like to start something with the new girl but I feel bad for dumping her that time!! Do u think she would say yes as I could tell she still liked me!! Advice please!

Sure you might have hurt her- take her out a couple of times, nothing too heavy...just establish a communication again and see how it feels. Given what you've just been through it may worthwhile to check your own feelings for this person before possbily hurting her again. From there time will tell if you can evolve something or not.

Good Luck!