stuck between two girls

Ok i dunno if you read my post about making the move, but it talks about this girl i met and really had something going on with. Well recently i met up with a girl(Vicky) i met about over a year ago, i got her aim sn, and we just had casual conversations online.

Today i went over to my friends house(a girl whos friends with her) to see this beautiful girl who ends up to be Vicky. We hung out together and i found myself getting closer to her as the day went on.

I remembered the girl i met at my job, but we havnt seen eachother in like 2 weeks, and we are supposed to go to the movies tommarow. Im not sure what to do, i like vicky, but i dont know what to do about the other girl. I dont want to just like stop calling her, and leave her hanging. but i dont want to keep things going maybe leading her on. Maybe even tommarow will come again and i will begin liking the other girl again.

Is there any suggestions to what i should do, im so confused

Hi there,

It sounds like you have more interest in Vicky. Talk to her and ask her out. Cancel your plans with the other girl, you don't want to string her along if you don't like her that much.

You can date several girls but when you discover you have feelings for one. Date only that one. This helps you discover if she is the right one for you or not.

Looks like you've already made your choice (by appearance it seems), so why are you asking us?

I didnt make my choice by appearance, and i would much rather go out with the other girl if things were better (she didnt work 5 days a week, and we hit it off better)

You can say that me and vicky have been good friends for over a year(we talked online whenever we could, but never really had a chance to hang out). Today we hung out for the first time since that one time a year ago, and we got along extremely well, better than we ever did on the internet. I didnt even have to ask for her cell number, she put it in my phone herself.

but thats not the problem, my and the other girl had something going on, and i dont want to drop it and maybe hurt her feelings. I think ill just see what goes on tommarow at the movies, and try to become her friend if anything.

Actually, you did say one of the main reasons to date Vicky would be because she's hotter. I agree with Duderami, why are you asking us for advice? It seems you've made your decision - and yes, based on appearance! Hopefully, someone will be more generous with you if ever they find they have to choose between you and someone else.