Reading Girls speech and body language

This has probably been asked before but if a girl asks 'what are you doing tonight?' does that necessarily mean that they like you more than a friend or would want to get to know you?

I've been asked this by two girls who I think like me.... Is there anything else I should look out for which means a girl may like me?

With regards to a girls feet pointing towards you, does this mean anything?

Any help at all with this situation would be great

Thanks in advance

Mostly when a girl looks at you straight in the eye for that lapse of 2-4 seconds and looks away, then after a few more seconds she looks back at you for another 2-4 seconds she wants to talk to you.

Girls have this strange disease that doesn't let them approach a guy, although some girls are immune to it, most aren't. (There's no such disease, it's just a comment)

So approach and talk, it's hard and it can make you nervous but mostly nothing will happen like a bomb going off or like a SWAT team coming in if you do or say the wrong thing. So chill.

First impressions do matter, but are not final. Mostly a girl will judge you and classify you in her list in the first couple of minutes you talk to her. But that can easily change after a couple of meetings or encounters with her in different places.

When a girl usually asks you what you're doing that night. It can mean a lot of things but mostly instead of trying to decode what she's saying by body language and all that complicated stuff. Here goes the most useful and successful way of finding out.

TELL HER! haha

Just be like

"Well, I'm not doing anything what about you?"

"No, not really"

Silence, because you both know what's coming but neither of you will dare to say it.

This is when you come in and say.

"Well, that'd be cool if we could hang out/chill at my house/ go to the movies/go to the park/walk in the mall/talk on the phone/IM each other/ANYTHING THAT IMPLIES US BEING TOGETHER FOR AN HOUR OR SO."

Hard places to talk to are in the movies so don't do that if you're trying to get to know her. Usually to places you can talk while walking look at things and people and give your opinion about it. Usually going out to eat to some restaurant and all that is really not necessary since you're just meeting this girl. So just go out for a simple ice cream or lemonade or just something random. But make sure you can talk.

Most of all, be yourself don't try to come out with some crazy character you tend to create for your dates or anything like that. BE YOU! because unless logic hasn't hit, if something does happen between you and you get together, chances are.... YOU WILL BE SPENDING ALOT OF TIME WITH HER. Sooooo, it should be useful if she knows you for who you are and not some, as I said before, crazy character you created for your dates.

The whole feet towards you and like arms crossed thing, has some truth to it, but it's not necessary to get that deep into it because body language only becomes obvious to a certain percentage of the population. There are people who use body language in the least.

Usually some tips when checking out girls at the mall or some place.

Look at the straight in the eyes. DON'T CHECK HER OUT TOO MUCH.

Make notice that you admire her shape whatever it may be, but don't rely your whole first encounter on just looks.

If she looks at you a couple of times and starts fixing her hair of her shirt or she touches up with make up, it usually means she wants to look good for people that are looking at her. It also means that YOU reminded her that she should be looking pretty so you can strike up a conversation with her if you want.

WARNING, there are some girls that are unapproachable, they're just usually a big drag and just try to boost their egos by giving you a hard time while talking. It's not worth it, mostly it turns out in just hate, so relax if some girl is acting like a B****, who cares there's probably other girls around the place that can be cool and seriously just need someone to talk to.

Hope this advice helped.

Thanks that was a really interesting piece of information I especially like the bit about the awkward bit when your alone and you've asked each other what your plans are....

Well, that'd be cool if we could hang out/chill at my house/ go to the movies/go to the park/walk in the mall/talk on the phone/IM each other/ANYTHING THAT IMPLIES US BEING TOGETHER FOR AN HOUR OR SO."

At that point sometimes we don't realise what the other person might be hinting or trying to say... I think talking on the phone seems the best option, I'll ask her and let you know what happens.

Once again thanks for the sound advice

Hmm good adivce, the only thing I would add is that, if you are going to actually ask her out, then use the words "go out".

believe me, girls will instantaly pick up on the difference between

"Would you like to for a walk in the mall"

and

"Would you like to go out for a walk in the mall"

To her, the first generally implies you just want to hang out, where the second implies that your intrested in being more than friends.

If your just getting to know her than dont worry about it. But if you allready know you like her...

CCB, That was a very useful post and for some reason makes me feel a bit more confident.

I have a situation at work where I've become very interested in a particular girl. Our place of business is very large (3,000+) and we work in completely different departments and buildings so I don't see that as a problem(I'd never try to have a relationship with someone if we were under the same boss). I've been with this firm since about '96 and she started in '99. Oddly, I hadn't even noticed her for a couple years (it's a big place but I think I would have noticed her). I can see how someone else might not see her as pretty in the typical sense, but I think of her as having a 'sexy librarian' look, intellectual and a bit awkward, personally think she's beautiful. She's very slim and dresses very well.

The problem I think I've had in the past is that I think I've put too much stock in various people that advice that you not act too interested but to be a bit aloof.

Quite a while ago there was a time when she suddenly stood next to me in the lunch room as I was getting a fork and said Hi right to me, I said Hi back and she seemed to be expecting something more. She shrugged and walked away. Honestly, the problem was that I was so shocked she even flirted with me that I didn't know what to do. Usually girls never do anything forward to me, I have to do it all. I kind of felt bad about that, ie feeling that I'd made a bad impression or something. I want to make a point that I find it hard to talk to her because I get very anxious when I'm near her (tight throat, nervous stomach, dry hands-- pretty much textbook stuff for attraction).

Since then some time has passed, I see her in the lunch room and she won't talk to me first. But I do think she gives me the quick 'glance and look away' routine that you described. I'll try to make some kind of comment to start a conversation but then it doesn't really go anywhere, it's like she'll reply if I say something like ask her a question but then she doesn't throw much back in.

If you have any advice on how to make it clear to her that I'm actually interested in her and not just making small talk like happens all day long in a organization, that would be great. How about this for interesting, since we're in different buildings in the complex, I had to find a discrete way to run into her. One day I thought I noticed a trend that she was in the lunch room around 12:30 each day. So I made sure to go at the same time, it turned out that I'd see her a lot that way. Is that just a coincidence or do you think she did the same thing? Yeah, that sounds pretty thin.

Ellis

don't just ask for her number....

Try to make a conversation...like lets say...

you want to buy a car and you don't know which one....

and then she tell you she likes these types of care because of this, and also these type of cars because they look nice.

Then say something like, "well...it was really nice talking to you, but I have to go now, are you interested in helping me choose a car? because I'm not sure, and I need someones opinion"

is she say yes....say

"how can I contact you?"

then she is most likely to give you her number.

and always smile when you put that number in your wallet (but don't look excited)

I made this scene up btw, assuming you already met this person before a few times, or it would be awkward for a stranger helping you with a car.

Good luck...and don't throw it at her face that you just want her number. Hope you know what I mean.

yes, excelent advice.

If you can avoid it, never ask a girl for her number directaly.

Always have a purpose for needed it, other than to just talk or get together.

Lol, a scene from "The Last Action Hero" comes to mind. Wow, isnt the mind funny, i cant believe I actually remembered that, or that it would surface now.

Ya this new girl at work i was exhanging smiles with her a bit kind of laughed a couple of times.We talked a couple of times and exchanged names and she seemed pretty nice.There was one time where i looked at her for a couple of seconds and she was looking at me then i bent down to pick some dishes.Came back up then i saw her looking back at me and we stared about 2 seconds again then she looked away.So r those good signs u guys were explaining but iono im usually unconfident but i actually feel pretty good but im still a lil off but im way more confident then i used to be.So should i try to get some conversation going like u guys said?Like ask her what her interests r and stuff?

In my opinion I find that girls hint a lot and ask you subtle questions to let you know that they like you. Look out for winks and smiles, and smile back to let them know that you feel the same way.

Read their body language and try to flirt with them, if their body language is positive then you have a good chance to ask them out.