Not Really Sure What To Do...

EQIQ

I have been talking to a girl long distance now for about 6 months, and she is coming on vacation to where I am 3 weeks from now (visit her cousin, and get to know Canada).

Problem I have is that things between me and her have been a bit bumpy? In the beginning was quite good, we both interested would talk for hours. We were both on vacations from University at the time, so had lots of time. We had agreed to wait to see if we would really pursue a relationship or not until after she came here. But after classes started again, after a while she started going weird on me.

She said that she was worried that she would feel pressured when over here to have something with me because of family connections and that everyone will be expecting us to date etc (her cousin is my sister in law). And she said it would be best if we were just friends. Well we talked about it, and I left her to think about it for a few days. Then she later told me that she agrees with me that we should just talk, and get to know each other, and not worry to much, if things work, they work, if they don't, they don't and whatever.

Problem is, after what seemed to have been a problem settled, we didn't go back to how it was before, I feel like we have more of an emotional distance now. She doesn't seem as interested as before. And to be honest, this whole thing also killed a bit of my interest and excitement.

We usually talk over skype on Sunday, and sometimes Thursdays. Thursday we were gonna talk over skype, but she e-mailed Wednesday and told me that it wasn't going to work, because she had school work to do. So on Thursday night I e-mailed back, saying that its cool, and that she should e-mail me and let me know when she wants to talk. Haven't heard from her since then, and today she didn't come on either msn or skype either.

So I don't know what to do. I am kinda waiting, and seeing if she takes a step and tries to establish contact, so that I can kinda tell if she is interested or not. On the other hand, I am also thinking about what to do when she is here. I don't want to ask her out, and go out and stuff, if she is going to keep doing things like this. I don't like feeling like the girl isn't really interested, I feel like I am just being an annoyance. I am pretty close to just letting this one go, and not pursuing anything with her.

Meh... I will see what happens... advice plz?

Archived