mixed feelings over ex :(

ned2010

i love my ex, but im getting of feelings of anger over the situation recently, i feel she might of ended it with me so she could try and get with another guy, but at the same time we was in a long distance relationship which she hated it because she never been in a long distance relationship before and felt she wanted to see a bf more then once a week so maybe thats what scared her off and there may stil be feelings there

we was together a month and i remember last time i was with her she was very much all over me, and next day after i went home she claimed she lost feelings for me, which i always found abit odd and she attempted to push me out her life and was horrible to me, saying stuff like she she dont care about me and that am boring and ugly and im not her type, but i dont believe any of that to be true

i care about her alot and i known her 5 years and we had alot of history and i dont want to hate her and i really dont think she knows what she wants, and i remember we dated briefly last year and she basically went funny the next day and we fell out for months before she started showing interest and we got together properly

so im having mixed feelings, i do want her back and feel she is hiding feelings but having to battle my feelings everyday feels unforgivable

its horrible betrayal, but i dno if i should be more understanding over it

tbh i dont see where she had time to grieve 2 days before break up she told me she had missed me and wanted to kidnap me so id never go home

i care about her, and i feel like to be a good guy you gotta take other folks feelings into concideration and not judge others, but when i think about it she hasnt been very fair towards me, but maybe she aint thinking straight right now and i cant hate her for that, or maybe she just being selfish and out for herself, all i got to go on is her past actions before and after break up which are quite confusing to work out

Archived