how to satisfy my girl

ok i tried everything, seriously everything. i viewd all the instructional videos and saw all the diagrams. but i just cant please my girl. i dont know what im doing wrong. or if its even me. she dosnt enjoy oral sex or anything. im getting desparate, help me!!

Well, you have to remember that the woman is a very emotional creature, and you have to use that to your advantage if you're going to please your woman.

Instead of trying all sorts of weird sexual arts, I think a romantic dinner with moody music would do a much better job. Of course, that's only a suggestion, there's a million and one romantic things you could do.

That's about all the help I can give you. Good luck.

ok i tried everything, seriously everything. i viewd all the instructional videos and saw all the diagrams. but i just cant please my girl. i dont know what im doing wrong. or if its even me. she dosnt enjoy oral sex or anything. im getting desparate, help me!!

Look, women are concerned more about the quality of the experience than the actual getting jabbed and ending the whole thing part.

The guy above suggested romantic dinners and who knows what else. This is fine, but don't do it to supplicate to her as some men have a habit of doing.

My reccomendation is to spend about 10 minutes just smelling her with her lying there, 10 minutes kissing, cuddling, and making out, 10 more minutes with kino and taking close off, 10 minutes of fore-play and masturbation, then about an hour after you began get busy with the actual act unless she hasn't warmed up to you yet, then just repeat the above for another hour or so.

Remember, women like quality over quantity, draw it out and make it a memorable experience for her.

Well, Duderanomi may be onto something but the thing you need to begin with is her. What is she saying and telling you?

I've dated many women. Some came during intercourse, others only orally, one liked to spoon and be fingered, one I just had no luck with at all then she fingered while I played with her. The last one was not satisfying for me, and it was not going to be long-term, but she seemed happy. She did not want intercourse, and could nto perform anythign on me well wither, so we were kind of equal. But I think the thing of it is that you need to pay atention to her emotions. No woman gets off with just one thing, and guys rarely do either.

The brain is most powerful sexual organ in your body or anyone's body. How she feels about sex is going to effect how and if she gets off. You need to figure out what works on her. Try different things and speeds to get in her head. I had one woman who never thought she'd like anythign rough, then she teased me one day and I got rougher and she was really turned on, to the extent that afterward she had to think about it. Something about it bothered her, but she was hot from it. Something got to her in her ehad that had not before.

Ask ehr what she fantasizes about? Make slows moves, make forceful moves, take over, make her be in charge, play with her head, then also have her show you.

The best part of making love to a woman is the emotional foreplay such as the kissing, the stroking, the lust that drives you both to want to be together. Lick over her body gently, stroke her hair, touch her lips, anything that involves more intimacy. If you just go straight into the sex you miss the build up to great sex, although sometimes spontaneously doing it in strange places and at strange times can be very good also.

Personally the best sex I ever had was with the only girl I ever loved, because we were very intimate with each other, but this could have been a coincidence.

Good luck

you see. some of these ideas are great and i will be sure to use them, but alot of them i already tried. i love her, im not jsut trying to get her to cum, im always as soft as i can be. and i also asked her. she said it jsut dosnt feel nice (her clit or any part of her vagina). so i asked what it feels like, and she said it tickles abit and gets annoying very fast. this is beyong shameful, i wanna please the girl i love and i just cant

I am sure it's frustrating not being able to satisfy your woman. But, I have to ask you, does she know what she'd like done to herself?

Have you asked her, hey, if I could do anything to you, just what would you like?

I think really, the total key to great sex lies in communication. Each partner has to convey to the other, just what turns them on. Of course, that partner has to listen & then apply what their partner said. Otherwise, stuff doesn't work well. Sometimes it takes alot of practice, but it's definitely worth the time to discuss this stuff. Out of bed, of course.

Does she ever get herself off? If not, then she is sort of clueless as to what really turns her on. I think young girls who aren't very sexually experienced have this dilemmna cuz it's like you really don't know your own body yet. Give it time, though, if you are patient & a good lover, all this stuff will fall into place.

What really gets me off (& your woman could be completely different) is a great evening beforehand. Lots of pleasant times, maybe a great dinner or movie or date or concert, or alot of nice snuggly time at home, lots of kissing & caressing or whatever. If the hours leading up to the lovemaking is bad or unpleasant or boring, I couldn't get the biggest stud in the world to get me off. Your head is so connected to your sexuality.

Just treat your woman nice in the hours leading to lovemaking is what I'm saying. You do sound like a nice guy, so that doesn't sound like the problem.

But what I was going to say, is that if I get lots of foreplay, to the point where I'm about to get off (have an orgasm) before we have sex, then I'm probably going to have an orgasm when we have sex.

Woman really take alot longer to reach orgasm or even get horny than guys do. At least that's how I am. I guess there's some women out there that can get off as fast as a guy can.

Good luck.....have you thought about reading some books on sex? they have great tips in them, that the average person doesn't even think about.

This is one of the fundemental differences between guys and girls that guys just cant seem to understand.

Woman can enjoy (and often do) sex without having an orgasm.

This is a completely alien concept to most guys. Sex without ejaculation? What? Impossible. For a guy, sex is ejaculation, sure getting there feels good, but if it doesnt end with something coming out, then there really wasnt a point to it.

Studies show that younger woman (under 26) rarely have an orgasm while having intercourse. Only about 33%.

And only have 68% can have an orgasm during oral sex.

I will go look up the site where I got the info, cause I hate when people post statictics without referenging them, but Im at work right now and dont have it book marked.

Talk to her, make sure that she is enjoying sex, and like everyone else said, if the emotional part of the sex is there, an orgasm is only a nice bonus.

Mate, you have no idea, and reading your other post your a virgin so what experience are you drawing this from. I don't proclaim to know everything, and I'm not saying you don't just because you're a virgin, virginity has nothing to do with knowledge on the subject. It's just you seem to posting based on your uneducated beliefs rather than fact or experience.

Sex is more than just what you think sex is, it's the emotional side of it that is more important. You can get the same sexual response by yourself as you can with just plain intercourse. It's the emotional side, the loving, the cuddling, the kissing, the passion, these are the things that make the difference between sex and good sex. You can have the best sex of your life, and not reach orgasm, and at the same time, you can reach orgasm and have the worst sex of your life.

And there are all different qualities of orgasms too. I think the best ones are the ones that take the longest to achieve. There's so much pressure there when you finally get off, it feels just fantastic. The little ones or the ones that don't take that long to get, just aren't are satisfying to me, I think.

At least that's my take on the matter.

what do guys say about this. You'd rather get off quick or would you have a more satisfying orgasm if you took a lot longer & took quite a while to get off?

I'm curious about this. Can the guys comment, por favor?