Shame on me, I should have known better

So as you guys might know me and the ex re-established contact, and things were going great. She came to see me, and it sounded like she was having feelings for me again, and I felt like I was having feelings for her again. Then she went back to her state after havng an amazing trip with me. She wrote me the nicest email, and I felt it even more.

But shortly after our trip was over she went back with her ex, and now they are a couple again.

I do not blame her, I blame myself for being so weak, i blame me for letting it happen again. Does she think that she can just view me as an open oppurtunity?!?! Well not this time, the damage is done, and before she realized the mistake that she made, I will be long gone, and happy as I can be. Infact the upside to this is that she has given me the green light to move on and find happiness again. Hope she has a good time in this big city, not knowing anyone, because I do not want to help her out, not this time, not anymore. She is done using me, or

I am done letting her use me.

I guess another great thing is that I have been here before and know that I will make it through this!! Hope her and her man are happy considering they are both F'ed up and are not right for anyone but themselves!!!

On a final not &@*@ you Lindsy!! You put me through so much, all you did was take and never once did you give! Rot in hell and leave me alone!! Stupid $%#^ing B!@c. Sorry about the last part just needed to get that off my chest.

I'm glad you finally realized how she was actually treating you and are going to do something about it. Don't cave, follow through. You know you deserve better than being a doormat. Take all this as a learning experience for next time, but remember everyone is different too. Good Luck!