why is my ex messing with my head please help

i was dating this girl for about two months..we hit it off and told eachother in the beginning that we were going to take it slow and we did..then we sped it upand got intimate and had a great time together..after two months she said she needed to slow it down again or she was going to run..well right there i knew it was over. So, a week later she said that she wanted to end it completely. I was mad ofcourse but i liked her so i played it off cool like no problem. she wanted to be friends so i agreed. Well after a couple days i realized that i was being to much of a whimp and that i needed to express my anger. So we exchanged some nasty emails and some nice ones too. Well recently (like a week ago) through email i told her that it would be best if we werent friends because i wanted to get over her first then we might be friends..so we agreed no contact no emails nothing..so then she started to send me stupid emails like those chain letter things u forward to all of ur friends. i asked why are messing with my head we agreed no contact..she flipped out and started saying how she isnt messing with me and that i am nuts..so i email back saying that the two months were a waste of my time and that i dont care. well out of no where she calls and this is what i need advice on..she calls and says i was just wondering if we were cool and that i wanted to tell u that i am not seeing anyone..why would she need to tell me that for ..why wont she just leave me alone. so on the phone i got mad and told her to leave me alone.ok i am rambling..bottom line is we have not been dating for 5 weeks ..wheni get mad at her and send her nasty emails she acts all like worried and says things like why wont u be friends with me...and i cherish everymoment we had i dont regret anything..then when i apologize and i am nice to her she acts like she doesnt care and she is rude..what is her deal...???????????? she is 24 iam 26 she says she doesnt want to be in a relationship becuase she was in one for 6 yrs which ended like four yrs ago...

Ok, so about the whole e-mail thing, after my ex stopped talking to me for a bit, I was still on his mailing lists and got those stupid e-mails. All you had to do was casually say "I appreciate you wanting to keep the chain mail going/ or your concern for ______, but please take me off your E-mail list. Many Thanks." or if she keeps sending them to you, if you can, block her address.

she calls and says i was just wondering if we were cool and that i wanted to tell u that i am not seeing anyone..why would she need to tell me that for ..why wont she just leave me alone.

Well, obviously she's wanting to get together with you if she's going out of her way to tell you that casually. Personally, that sounds extremely desperate to me.

wheni get mad at her and send her nasty emails

there's your problem dude. You keep talking to her. stop all contact with her and she will get the point. If you cannot avoid her, act like the adult in it and avoid being all nasty to her. Say, "I want to get on with my life and I appreciate you wanting to reconcile and be friends but I'm really not ready to start a friendship or a relationship with you. If I was ever at the point to start one, I'd get in contact with you." do you see what I mean?? it's like you aren't totally shutting her down but you are acting like the adult in this situation and when you say to her "im not ready to start a friendship with you but I'll let you know when I am" that basically means "im never gonna call you again, drema on sucker!!" but in a nicer more gentle way.

Firstly, sounds like she's really starting to realize what she's let go-- but why you guys argue as much for only dating for 2 months should really tell you something. I know you care about her, and I admire your honesty about wanting not to talk to her to let her go and just chuck it down to friends, but I don't really see that happening too easily at this point. You both argue each time you talk/email/text whatever.. I think you perhaps just need to take the next step in saying all or nothing. Change your email, block hers, change your number... SHE let YOU go remember?? Not the other way around...

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if you will recibe my answer to your letter a year after you wrote it, and proably you have fixed your problems with your ex girlfriend now I just wanted to share with you a similar experience I had with my ex boyfriend- we were together for some short time. After a while I didn´t quiet understand the relationship we had, coz we didn´t see each other so often, we could never reach the intimate point in the relationship, but every other while we met. One day, I got a little angry with him, coz he was sending me mixed message . Like he wanted to see me and then suddenly not. I asked him about it, and he just said that he wanted to take it slow. We had been seeing each other for 5-6 months, and he wanted to take it VERY SLOW !!! didn´t want that we would move to fast. At a point, I finally understood that he wasn´t really serious about our relationship. So we quit seeing each other for a while. Then suddenly out of the blue he start sending me sms about wanting to see me, but then he never did. So I got anoyed. And this kept on for a while. After about 2 years we decided to meet down town, and guess what, he didn´t show up (never came) I gut so angry with him on the phone, called him al the bad things I have never fully understood why he keep on sending me these sms, but doesn´t want to see me at all.

This night he send me a sms, and I told him " well mr. msn guy, please stopp sending me these sms, and stop messing with my head"

The thing is, guy like these, I advice everyone to avoid !! I don´t really no what they are up to, but it sure isn´t good !