Performance anxiety

DateAndConfuse

I am 24 and I have had sex before when I was with my GF of 3 years. Sex that was always fun and great, but over the last couple of years I have tried to have some "fun" with a few different women and I have a problem getting or keeping an erection. I think my problem is that I am just thinking way too much.

Has anyone else had this problem? What are some ways to "shut up my brain" so I can just relax and have some fun?

Thanks for any advice

I am 24 and I have had sex before when I was with my GF of 3 years. Sex that was always fun and great, but over the last couple of years I have tried to have some "fun" with a few different women and I have a problem getting or keeping an erection. I think my problem is that I am just thinking way too much.

Has anyone else had this problem? What are some ways to "shut up my brain" so I can just relax and have some fun?

Thanks for any advice

Ironically, think about something other than sex when you are having sex. For me, sometimes I think about sports or try to recite statistics in order to keep going. Obviously, you'll still think about sex, but it'll help you calm down.

Archived