Start NC be a friend or go for friends with benefits?

DateAndConfuse

So I met this girl over the summer through a mutual friend. We hit it off very well, both attracted to each other and had a lot in common. I didn't know at the time we were fooling around that she had just gotten out of an on/off relationship with someone she was very serious about.

She was definetely the aggressor starting most of the fooling around, texting, and invites to hang out. Then, after about a month, she tells me she can't see me anymore because she is a mess and doesn't want to hurt me or lose her (our mutual) friend that doesn't want the girl to hurt me. So I said that was fine with me, we weren't that serious. So I start NC but she texts me again after a few days saying she has a crush but doesn't want anything serious. I was OK with this. However, she flip flops between wanting to see me and not wanting to hurt me. So I tell her I am just going to ignore her for a while and she says she really values my friendship.

By the way she fooled around with some other people during all of this and I was fine with that. So she invites me in for a no strings (friends with benefits) night and I go like an idiot haha.

Now I just don't know what to do. Be a friend because I know the place she is in with getting out of a serious relationship, look out for myself and get out, or have a little fun and TRY friends with benefits.

Sorry it is long, thanks for the advice

Why do men go for the headcases like this...I guess sex sells..doesn't matter if the person is a mess, as long as they are great in bed! Seriously...do you really want to be with someone who has such low self esteem that she would put up with an on/off relationship and then as soon as that is over start banging every guy in sight? She is a mess, plus who knows what you could catch from her if she is sleeping with others. I would give this one a miss and find a woman who has her act together.

Why do men go for the headcases like this...I guess sex sells..doesn't matter if the person is a mess, as long as they are great in bed!

We guys actually have a saying about this:

Crazy women will give you the best sex you ever had. But it won't be worth it.

By the way she fooled around with some other people during all of this and I was fine with that. So she invites me in for a no strings (friends with benefits) night and I go like an idiot haha.

Now I just don't know what to do. Be a friend because I know the place she is in with getting out of a serious relationship, look out for myself and get out, or have a little fun and TRY friends with benefits

What would your plans be if you ended up with a "STD" or she became pregnant? Have you thought about anything beyond the bedroom?

Crazy women will give you the best sex you ever had.

That's not necessarily true.

But it won't be worth it.

That's not necessarily true either!

As for STDs and such, there are people who've had only a few partners who've picked up nasties (usually through ignorance and/or carelessness) and others who've laid more pipe than BP who have not (usually through paying attention to safer-sex procedures).

Archived