Questions (mainly for girls, guys can answer too)

Yes, i love it. Once, when a guy first kissed me, he put his hand on my cheek, and slowly drew my face up to his, and it was heavenly. It was what make me fall for him. As with my hair, it doesn't really matter, any contact i think is good..unless the girl tell you to stop lol

well, i'm not that much of a fan of the hair thing..mainly because mine is curly and it puts down the mood whenever his watch or something gets stuck in my curls. However, I love the face thing, especially when he's taller and picks your face up to meet him from your chin...so sexy! But I agree with everyone else, switch it up so it never gets boring.

1. would be nice

2. every girl loves that...i would hope that everytime my boyfriend would go to kiss me hed do that...but he never did...i still liked the kiss, but the hand on the face would have made me fly through the roof with happyness

• 2 weeks later...

1. Yes.. just as long as they don't grasp your face too tightly. It's no fun to have someone's fingernails digging into your neck.

2. Yes. This is even practical for me, as my hair hangs down in my face. If my boyfriend didn't play with my hair (or at least gently stroke it away), then it would wind up in his mouth.

• 3 months later...