FRIEND zone??

I know this guy and he told me that i was his closest friend that was a girl. But the thing is he doesnt have that many close girl friends. The thing is, i like him, so would that automaticully put me out of the picture, or would it maybe set me ahead cause hes closest with me?

GirlGreen,

Well have you told him that your like him? Have you even given him any hints that you are into him? I bet if you told him that he would change his tune. Do you think he likes you? There are many unanswered questions here that I think need to be addressed. I don't think that your out of the picture yet but, I need to know more about you two.

Hubman

I disagree with Hubman. If I were you, I would not tell him that you liked him. If you want someone, you send them mixed signals to draw them in, not clear unequivocal signals. Send him a message that you like him, then back off, see how he reacts.

If it were me, i would just drop simple hints that you are attracted to him. Maybe sometime while you guys are hanging out or something. But then again the only way to know if he likes you back is to ask him. If he says no then just remain really good and close friends, no harm in that. You just have to be confident. Good Luck