I have been going out with my girlfriend for about 5-6 months now and my feelings for her are fading away. I've tried to break up with her many times but i never have a reason to break up with her and then i figure why dump her? But lately some girls are wanting to get with me but i would never cheat on a girl so i didnt do anything with them. How do i tell my girlfriend that my feelings for her are gone?

P.S. she is not sensative so if i tell her that my feelings for her are gone she will call me a fag loser or something like that. if you know what i mean

Then why not tell her the truth??? Let her know that you feel there's no love in the relationship, and that you'd like to move on, and that this is an opportunity for both of you to possibly find someone better suited to each of you.

Yeah, it'll be hard-what breakup isn't? But if you don't feel like you love her anymore, and if she can answer in such a callous way, then there's not much love lost there regardless. Let her know that you enjoyed your time with her, but that you feel that you two aren't best suited for each other, and that you don't feel any respect from her. So what if she calls you names? You'll get over it. It's a defense mechanism, regardless.

Bottom line: if you're not happy, GET OUT. If you feel this strongly about this relationship, the end is inevitable anyway, might as well do it now and spare both of you down the road......

Mar

Do her a favor and break up with her as soon as possible. you both deserve to be in a happy and loving relationship and if you're not happy with her anymore, you need to let her know. Of course it will hurt her but the longer you wait, the more it will hurt. In the long run, breaking up now will make you both a lot happier. If one person in a relationship is unhappy, it's not healthy for either of you. Meet with her in private and break up with her...be honest with her and be firm in your decision...if you waver at all, you will hurt her more. Don't give her any mixed signals, be very clear. Good luck!

look its if u nolonger have feelings for her then why are you still with her i mean seriously she is cleary stoping you from seeing other people and from what you've said she just doesnt seem lik the nicest of all people. Look just b honest to her, keep to the point and make sure she understands that you're nolonger inlove with her.

I'm sure that once yu tell her how you feel she'll understand and move on just as yu will

Don't be such a coward.

You are going to have to learn how to do this kind of unpleasant stuff many times in your life. So just bite the bul;let and do it.

Asking your friends to hook up with her is really disrespectful. Do the decent thing for gods sake.!

its coming to the point where im asking my friends to try to hook up with her so i have a reason to break up with her.

My goodness ... just do it over the phone if you're that scared to tell her face to face! Even an e-mail is more dignified and mature than this approach.

If you think you're going to feel bad doing it face to face, imagine how ridiculous you're going to feel when she finds out that you were trying to pawn her off on your buddies? She will eventually find out, especially if you have a tight circle of friends or live in a smaller town.

Also - something to keep in mind ... she sounds like a girl who can definitely hold her own. If she thinks you went about breaking up with her in a questionable manner, she might do or say little things to get back at you (ie. small penis, farting in your sleep, wetting pants, etc.). And even though none of this is true, some women will say certain things they know will wound you!

Just tell her straight. She'll understand and probably move on a lot faster than you think she will!

Good luck!