Hi guys and girls, you might have read my posts before, here is the link to it

link removed

Well it has been NC for me for 15 days and they seemed like hell for me. Everyone that I have talked to and everything that I have read online has told me to stick to my guns regarding NC. But what do I do? The stupid thing of course and I call her up. She answers her phone and we chat about little things, how things are going, family, etc.. The reason I told her that I called her was that she had left me some photos to get developed of her family reunion about 2 months ago. Well during this whole delimma I forgot about them until yesterday. I went to go get them developed and was wondering what I should do about them. I know that they are important to her and that she would want them. I was comtemplating sending them to her by mail with a little note, but that seemed so cold to me, even though she was cold to me and broke it up with me, I couldn't see myself trying to return the favor, so I decided to call her up to let her know that I had them and if she wanted them. Well when I mentioned this to her, she sounded surprised that I have actually got them developed. I wanted to know how she wanted to pick them up and she asked me about my work schedule and when we would be able to meet up. What sounded weird to me was that she seemed very enthusiastic about the possiblity of meeting up with me. I mean she was all super into meeting up with me and wanted to know all these different times that I worked and stuff and when we would be able to meet up. I told her that I had a very busy schedule and that I didn't know when I could meet up with her. She sounded kinda sad about this and said well why don't you just drop them by my house then. I told her that probably wouldn't be the best thing. We made a date to meet up, when we both had the day off. Now tell me, what do you make of this all? Should I just drop off the pictures and start NC again? Should I try to do some chatting, maybe ask if she wants to get some coffee or something to eat? Let her know how I feel again? Be cold? I mean so many things are running through my head. Also during the conversation she wanted to let me know what she was up to over the past couple weekends. I know that she housesits on occasion for a couple family friends. She told me that was what she was doing for the past 2-3 weeks, feeding the cat, cleaning, etc.. So I guess my delusions of her being with some other guy kinda flew out the window and I felt pretty stupid for thinking such, I mean she has always denied seeing anyone else, yet told me that one of the reasons she left was to be single and see whats out there? (I mean is this code for sleeping with other guys or what or am I just naive?) So many crazy thoughts are going thru my head and I don't know what to think. The date is for this upcoming Thursday, ppplllleeaassse give me some advice on what I should do!! Thank you

Dear Sizz813:

I read your previous post so that I could get a better idea of your relationship. The first thing that comes to mind is that you two were both young when you go together and that because her all her relationship experience has been serious ones, she probably feels as though she may be missing out on something. Even though it might hurt you, I don't think that it is wrong for her to try life on her own and this may not be such a bad thing for you either. One, because you were young when you got involved with her and this will give you time to try life on your own and two because, she may decide that the grass isn't greener out there.

In regard to your upcoming visit with her. Don't read too much into it. She maybe just happy to get her pictures. When you see her be polite and play it cool. Then return to the NC rule. She may just need time to herself or she may really want to move on but, either way you need to give her space, and move on with your life. Time will tell what's really going on with her but please don't make the mistake of holding on. If she decides that you are what she really wants, then it will be a beautiful surprise. If not, then you won't have wasted time waiting around. I hope my words help. Best of luck.

Peace and blessings to you,

evepm