Dating during healing

So I have been dating since the B/U. I am by no means totally healed.

It feels nice actually having women appear to like me for me and to want to just get to know me. It is nice to hang out with women and feel like I am wanted and not to argue or feel unappreciated.

For the record, the women I have been dating know I just got out of a relationship and actually so have they. So it is kind of like a common bond.

I don't think anything long term will come from any of them, but it is nice just actually feeling like someone like me for me again. I haven't felt that in a long time.

doing something similar. dating has been a bit up and down. some i liked and date went well and then nothing materialised then i felt down and started to miss my ex again. i know it is just a matter of meeting someone new to finally move on but just be careful if you are still getting over your ex.

Definitely need to be careful. I was up front saying I just got out of a relationship and although I am doing well, I do have a little baggage right now. (I hate admitting that).

One of the girls I was seeing and still talk to is being very clingy and it is very annoying actually. She also just got of a long term relationship.

My one rule that has helped is don't call them every day even though I sometimes want to just because I was use to that when in the relationship.

Adamt, dating always has its ups and downs. Just enjoy the other person company while it last. That is what I am doing. I am not looking for anything serious right now. Just enjoying meeting new people and using it as a confidence boost.

Archived